Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Who Was The Broncos Worst QB Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    you realize a majority of the guys you just listed are in that top 10 tier in the league or were at one point and almost all are future hall-of-famers.
    Stafford isn't elite. Cousins isn't elite. Big Ben wasn't elite when he was doing it. Drew Lock did it last year. Russell Wilson had a bad line even when he was a game manager.

We just went the range from all-time great to Pro Bowl Caliber QB.

I would hope my QB is good enough for a Pro Bowl, lol. If that's not good enough, what about McNabb? Or Alex Smith? You want another name? Carson Palmer. You want another name? Andrew Luck. You want another name? What about that fella up in Buffalo last year?

Nah, man. I can't budge much on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Last edited by Slick; 06-26-2020 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Personal attack
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Last edited by Slick; 06-26-2020 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Fallout
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Last edited by Slick; 06-26-2020 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Personal attack

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The only card you have to defend the dumb shit you say is the “fan” card, which is, frankly a stupid ******* card to play and usually a sign you lost an argument, which you did here, as usual. You‘ve tried to play that shit with me so many times it’s laughable. I’m born and bred orange and blue, and your dumb **** bandwagon bullshit is tired and lazy.
    Last edited by Slick; 06-26-2020 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Fallout
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

All Denver fans most love Stink otherwise they're not fans - do you realize that's so monumentally stupid that an actual troll would say that? Do you get why I'm calling you a Raiders fan now? Also, you literally typed "all you need to know about how you think," and that's so laughably stupid that it would be better for everyone involved if you were a Raiders fan.

Exactly what would your excuse be? A grown man who can barely type, who has almost no logical skills, and who is devoid of anything more complicated than a faulty summary of whatever it is you're talking about. If I'm stupid, truly stupid, then what are you? Because there is no reality, none whatsoever, where anyone has a twenty minute conversation with either of us and goes 'yeah, the guy with 50 swords is definitely the smarter and more talented guy."

You are barely literate.

What would be a bandwagon fan who never left the bandwagon? Was he even a bandwagoner then? That would just mean I became a fan at a certain point and then...stayed.

Which is the opposite of being a bandwagon fan. That's not even being a fair-weather fan. I cannot stress this enough: I probably am not the smartest guy on the board.

And since you want to talk about being a *****, you're the one who whined about people making fun of you for not just banging your cousin, but then trotting out the "I thought a lot of people did it," like that makes it better.

I keep losing weight and I'm a semester away from graduating law school. Coming from the person who said I've held myself out to be an attorney -which no, I haven't, you failed to understand something very basic- I would find that ironic. Do you know what irony is?
    Last edited by Slick; 06-26-2020 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Fallout

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The only card you have to defend the dumb shit you say is the “fan” card, which is, frankly a stupid ******* card to play and usually a sign you lost an argument, which you did here, as usual. You‘ve tried to play that shit with me so many times it’s laughable. I’m born and bred orange and blue, and your dumb **** bandwagon bullshit is tired and lazy.

Don't encourage him Mo, he's a family reunion away from completing his STD collection.
    Last edited by Slick; 06-26-2020 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Fallout

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    No bigger troll than you. See your disdain for Stink and your pounding of the sand for Kaperdick is all you need to know about how you think.

A low talent low intellect fat loser with no life. And a ***** too btw

Actually I think you're bi polar or something

You're not really a Broncos fan. You're a bandwagoner who jumped on and never left.
    All Denver fans most love Stink otherwise they're not fans - do you realize that's so monumentally stupid that an actual troll would say that? Do you get why I'm calling you a Raiders fan now? Also, you literally typed "all you need to know about how you think," and that's so laughably stupid that it would be better for everyone involved if you were a Raiders fan.

Exactly what would your excuse be? A grown man who can barely type, who has almost no logical skills, and who is devoid of anything more complicated than a faulty summary of whatever it is you're talking about. If I'm stupid, truly stupid, then what are you? Because there is no reality, none whatsoever, where anyone has a twenty minute conversation with either of us and goes 'yeah, the guy with 50 swords is definitely the smarter and more talented guy."

You are barely literate.

What would be a bandwagon fan who never left the bandwagon? Was he even a bandwagoner then? That would just mean I became a fan at a certain point and then...stayed.

Which is the opposite of being a bandwagon fan. That's not even being a fair-weather fan. I cannot stress this enough: I probably am not the smartest guy on the board.

And since you want to talk about being a *****, you're the one who whined about people making fun of you for not just banging your cousin, but then trotting out the "I thought a lot of people did it," like that makes it better.

I keep losing weight and I'm a semester away from graduating law school. Coming from the person who said I've held myself out to be an attorney -which no, I haven't, you failed to understand something very basic- I would find that ironic. Do you know what irony is?
    Keep telling yourself that loser

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Keep telling yourself that loser
    Did Rich Gannon bang his cousin too?

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Wtf is going on in here? We're seriously going to fight with each other over this crap? Knock it off Shazam. You don't have to like what he's saying but you're totally out of line man.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Stafford isn't elite. Cousins isn't elite. Big Ben wasn't elite when he was doing it. Drew Lock did it last year. Russell Wilson had a bad line even when he was a game manager.

We just went the range from all-time great to Pro Bowl Caliber QB.

I would hope my QB is good enough for a Pro Bowl, lol. If that's not good enough, what about McNabb? Or Alex Smith? You want another name? Carson Palmer. You want another name? Andrew Luck. You want another name? What about that fella up in Buffalo last year?

Nah, man. I can't budge much on this.
    cousins and Stafford even at this point in their career are in the top half of the league. So they're better than the average or the mean. My Holmes and Watson are the two best young quarterbacks in the league. And the other guys are lock Hall of famers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    cousins and Stafford even at this point in their career are in the top half of the league. So they're better than the average or the mean. My Holmes and Watson are the two best young quarterbacks in the league. And the other guys are lock Hall of famers.
    Cousins and Stafford are good QB's, not great. I should hope that the QB I pick as my guy is going to be top half of the league? Watson is a Pro Bowl QB. Really, really good. Has not been transcendant, or truly great, yet. Mahomes is a beast, I'll give oyu that.

I don't think Alex Smith, McNabb, Palmer, or Luck are HoF locks. If you were referring to the OG group I listed, Rivers isn't viewed as a HoF lock. Big Ben became a HoF QB, but he was doing this before he turned the corner and started putting up nutty numbers. That's sort of my point.

We just disagree is all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Oh man. What happened in here last night?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Cousins and Stafford are good QB's, not great. I should hope that the QB I pick as my guy is going to be top half of the league? Watson is a Pro Bowl QB. Really, really good. Has not been transcendant, or truly great, yet. Mahomes is a beast, I'll give oyu that.

I don't think Alex Smith, McNabb, Palmer, or Luck are HoF locks. If you were referring to the OG group I listed, Rivers isn't viewed as a HoF lock. Big Ben became a HoF QB, but he was doing this before he turned the corner and started putting up nutty numbers. That's sort of my point.

We just disagree is all.
    not completely. I definitely agree good quarterback play assist the offensive line and we saw that with Peyton Manning. But again I think most of those guys are above average above the mean. And I would say that Philip Rivers is pretty much a lock at this point. You can debate it he's going to be a Jim Kelly type guy if you look at the stats he's the Jim Kelly of his generation he just didn't go to the super bowls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I don't like King's disparaging remarks about OL. I strongly disagree.

Shazam, quit being an ass. King, get better opinions and choose a less vomit inducing MLB franchise to root for.
    Last edited by chazoe60; 06-24-2020 at 09:10 AM.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information