Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Was The Broncos Worst QB Ever?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Who Was The Broncos Worst QB Ever?

This article/piece identifies whom it believes was the the best and worst QBs for each franchise. For Denver, it identifies Steve Tensi, whom I've never heard of. I was just wondering whether you agree that Steve Tensi was the worst Broncos QB ever, or if you believe it was someone else. Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on whom you believe was the worst Broncos QB ever.

https://thesportsdrop.com/the-best-w...esktop_Taboola
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Correct on Elway for sure, never saw Tensi play or anyone before Morten so i cant really comment on players before my time. I guess the other question is how do we define the "worst"? Is it players like Siemian, Lynch, Tebow, or Keenum who only played a certain number of games? Or would it be a player who was a legitimate starter for a few years like Cutler, Plummer, Morten, etc?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Worst who actually started multiple games that I've seen in my lifetime is Lynch. I'd say he and Tebow were about equally as bad, but Tebow at least could run and had a few clutch 4th quarter moments. Lynch was just completely useless in every way. If we're going multi year starter I'd say Orton.

4. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Worst who actually started multiple games that I've seen in my lifetime is Lynch. I'd say he and Tebow were about equally as bad, but Tebow at least could run and had a few clutch 4th quarter moments. Lynch was just completely useless in every way. If we're going multi year starter I'd say Orton.
    lmao sure. Tebow won a playoff game. Comparing him to Lynch in any way shape or form just reveals how much you hate tebow.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    lmao sure. Tebow won a playoff game. Comparing him to Lynch in any way shape or form just reveals how much you hate tebow.
    Lolololololololololol

Wave hates Tebow?

Lolololololololololol
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

7. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Lolololololololololol

Wave hates Tebow?

Lolololololololololol
    Yeah that was bizarre. I defend him all the time. Not to Shane's obsessive level obviously, but to read this thread and conclude that I hate Tebow is just bonkers.

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Yeah that was bizarre. I defend him all the time. Not to Shane's obsessive level obviously, but to read this thread and conclude that I hate Tebow is just bonkers.
    That’s Tebowmania for ya.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

11. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Btw, Shane, go watch the Lions game, when Teebs was asked to run an NFL offense, then come back and tell us when PL ever looked THAT bad.

PL was given a chance and never saw the field, that’s how it is supposed to be, that’s how it should’ve been for Tebow after that Lions game but the Broncos went out of their way to get him on the field. He failed miserably at what it takes to be an NFL QB.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Wait, did you just say I hate Tebow? Are you serious? Have you read this thread at all?

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Historically he paved the way for Marlin Briscoe.

Flacco gotta be up on that list. At least Lynch was a pretty much a rookie.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Historically he paved the way for Marlin Briscoe.

Flacco gotta be up on that list. At least Lynch was a pretty much a rookie.
    Flacco was identified as the best QB for the Ravens, which surprised me, but I couldn't think of another Ravens' QB I would have listed above him. My question, however, is should Johnny Unitas be included because he played for Baltimore or should he be considered for the Indianapolis Colts. If for the Colts, then would you rank him over Manning as the greatest or best Colts QB? Similarly, since the Ravens were the Browns, should Otto Graham be included with the Ravens and then treat the expansion Browns like the Texans, Jaguars, etc. and only consider QBs who have played for the expansion Browns?
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    Flacco was identified as the best QB for the Ravens, which surprised me, but I couldn't think of another Ravens' QB I would have listed above him. My question, however, is should Johnny Unitas be included because he played for Baltimore or should he be considered for the Indianapolis Colts. If for the Colts, then would you rank him over Manning as the greatest or best Colts QB? Similarly, since the Ravens were the Browns, should Otto Graham be included with the Ravens and then treat the expansion Browns like the Texans, Jaguars, etc. and only consider QBs who have played for the expansion Browns?
    You many need to sit down before reading this post because the spin job may make so dizzy you might fall down.

It is the official position of the NFL, Cleveland Browns & Baltimore Ravens that the Cleveland Browns franchise suspended operation at the end of the '95 season, then was reinstated as an expansion team that resumed the history of the franchise. The Ravens came into the league in '96 as an expansion franchise that inherited all of players, coaches and contracts of the '95 Browns; but was unrelated in anyway to the Cleveland Browns or Indianapolis Colts and their respective histories.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Orton
    Let's Rid3!!!!

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Orton
    I have some sympathy here, but really,....Steve Tensi, going away
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

21. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Lynch was pretty bad. That Maddox-Moore combo run when Elway was hurt was pretty bad. Tebow was pretty bad. That’s probably it in my lifetime.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information