Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Was The Broncos Worst QB Ever?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Sure, if you only care about arm talent.

I mainly care about winning.
    Then thank Von Miller.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Then thank Von Miller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Then thank Von Miller.
    I have and do.

I will never thank Orton for anything.

5. The Following 4 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I’m just glad we can all agree that Tim Tebow is the worst QB in modern NFL history.

#We’reInThisTogether
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I’m just glad we can all agree that Tim Tebow is the worst QB in modern NFL history.

#We’reInThisTogether
    I love Tim Tebow and I don't care who knows it.

10. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post

#We’reInThisTogether
    I love Tim Tebow and I don't care who knows it.
    2011 broncos and the tebow run may pale to pfm years but it will always hold a special place for me, all those crazy Ws
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    The guy needs to grow a bigger beard if he wants to impersonate Orton.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Orton for his attitude and lacking leadership skills and being a team player. Not just a QB. But Tebow despite being an OK QB in the NFL, but he had a better attitude, and leadership skills and wonder what would have been had Elway kept him on.
    April Showers and Easter!

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Orton Was A trash QB, but Lynch and Tebow were the worst so called QB talents we had at the QB position. I still would take Tebow any day over Orton type Qb's. I don't care if you can throw the football if your team doesn't have your back cause you a shitty dude and leader and just dead weight wel f'it bye felicia...Orton and cutler both found that out, as did Lynch. Tebow made it as far as he did cause he could rally a not so talented team to victories they prob shouldn't have won. He didn't last though cause that is just not sustainable in the NFL, and he couldnt really read defense or even throw the football well. It was fun while it lasted and created a fun season but the moves made were needed and necessary. Elway had his Tebow moment with Lynch and his Orton moment with Flacco. PFM was retribution and proof moving from Tebow was a good move and now Lock will hopefully wipe the lynch, TS, Case, Flacco taste away....

If I was ranking QB's and their performance here in Denver though it would start and stop with Lynch as the worst. Followed then by Orton, and then Flacco. Even Flacco couldn't win games with a better offense then for example what Tebow had despite being a great thrower of the football lol

God seeing all these names with the exception of a Rookie jay cutler, PFM and Lock.....we really suck at finding QB's post Elway......LMAO
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 06-01-2020 at 08:34 AM.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

16. The Following 6 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

TS never even had the talent to be in the league. Everyone else listed except Tensi or whatever his name was...TS is my pick. Close second is PL, but I can't get over that time period where we wasted game after game on TS. It was like watching a HS QB play. God he was so pathetic at everything.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Orton Was A trash QB, but Lynch and Tebow were the worst so called QB talents we had at the QB position. I still would take Tebow any day over Orton type Qb's. I don't care if you can throw the football if your team doesn't have your back cause you a shitty dude and leader and just dead weight wel f'it bye felicia...Orton and cutler both found that out, as did Lynch. Tebow made it as far as he did cause he could rally a not so talented team to victories they prob shouldn't have won. He didn't last though cause that is just not sustainable in the NFL, and he couldnt really read defense or even throw the football well. It was fun while it lasted and created a fun season but the moves made were needed and necessary. Elway had his Tebow moment with Lynch and his Orton moment with Flacco. PFM was retribution and proof moving from Tebow was a good move and now Lock will hopefully wipe the lynch, TS, Case, Flacco taste away....

If I was ranking QB's and their performance here in Denver though it would start and stop with Lynch as the worst. Followed then by Orton, and then Flacco. Even Flacco couldn't win games with a better offense then for example what Tebow had despite being a great thrower of the football lol

God seeing all these names with the exception of a Rookie jay cutler, PFM and Lock.....we really suck at finding QB's post Elway......LMAO
    You pretty much summed up my thoughts exactly. If you're just looking at pure passing skills, then sure, Tebow was our worst QB by a country mile. But there is more to playing QB than just passing the ball. If that's all it took to be successful, Marino would have 10 rings.

When you look at the whole picture, I just don't see how you can say he's the worst QB we've ever had. He took the same team that was headed for a 4-12 season with Orton and took them all the way to the divisional round. Yes there were a lot of other factors that played into that, but the way that team rallied around him is a real thing that you can't just discount.

I just don't see how you can take what Tebow did here and line that up against what Lynch, Flacco, or Orton did here and say you'd take all 3 of those over him. Just doesn't make sense to me.

19. The Following 5 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    TS never even had the talent to be in the league. Everyone else listed except Tensi or whatever his name was...TS is my pick. Close second is PL, but I can't get over that time period where we wasted game after game on TS. It was like watching a HS QB play. God he was so pathetic at everything.
    You're way too hard on ts
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    You pretty much summed up my thoughts exactly. If you're just looking at pure passing skills, then sure, Tebow was our worst QB by a country mile. But there is more to playing QB than just passing the ball. If that's all it took to be successful, Marino would have 10 rings.

When you look at the whole picture, I just don't see how you can say he's the worst QB we've ever had. He took the same team that was headed for a 4-12 season with Orton and took them all the way to the divisional round. Yes there were a lot of other factors that played into that, but the way that team rallied around him is a real thing that you can't just discount.

I just don't see how you can take what Tebow did here and line that up against what Lynch, Flacco, or Orton did here and say you'd take all 3 of those over him. Just doesn't make sense to me.
    Tebow can at least argue that he would be dynamic in certain era's of football and at least had some upside in scheming an offense around him. Orton was a very low-end game manager. Lynch was talented but a bust and a lazy POS. Flacco is clearly shot and at his best he was only above average...but he was always a high-floor and low-ceiling prospect to begin with.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    You're way too hard on ts
    I'll stop being the way I am towards TS if you stop being the fan police towards me.

Deal?

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information