Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos 2020 schedule

Default Broncos 2020 schedule

The NFL is releasing their schedule this Thursday at 8:00, in their usual three hour special (I mean, what else are you going to watch?) I normally love the schedule release but this year I find it's overshadowed by the fact that this might not be set in stone, considering all the COVID uncertainty. In any case, I will post any updates here and update the first post when the whole schedule is released.

What we know so far:

Week 1 - vs Titans (MNF late game)
    Week 2 - at Steelers
    Week 3 - vs Bucs
    Week 4 - at Jets (TNF)
    Week 5 - at Patriots
    Week 6 - vs Dolphins
    Week 7 - vs Chiefs
    Week 8 - Bye
    Week 9 - at Falcons
    Week 10 - at Raiders
    Week 11 - vs Chargers
    Week 12 - vs Saints
    Week 13 - at Chiefs (SNF)
    Week 14 - at Panthers
    Week 15 - vs Bills (Sat or Sun)
    Week 16 - at Chargers (Sat or Sun)
    Week 17 - vs Raiders

Last edited by VonDoom; 05-07-2020 at 06:34 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    The NFL is releasing their schedule this Thursday at 8:00, in their usual three hour special (I mean, what else are you going to watch?) I normally love the schedule release but this year I find it's overshadowed by the fact that this might not be set in stone, considering all the COVID uncertainty. In any case, I will post any updates here and update the first post when the whole schedule is released.
    I think you normally do it, but please edit your OP with the schedule.

Far better than reading through a whole thread full of morons saying stupid things to find the actual schedule!

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

Far better than reading through a whole thread full of morons saying stupid things to find the actual schedule!

Don’t worry, I gotchu

6. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

I have no idea if this is true, but this seems to jive with the rumors that have been coming out, regarding a contingency plan to shorten the schedule if necessary. I guess this way, the games against the other conference could be cut entirely, making it more fair if there are fewer games (especially where tiebreakers are concerned). We shall see.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

There will be no international games this year, it has been announced, and the strength of schedule calculations have gone out. Titans and Colts will have easiest schedules based on 2019 W-L pcts. Denver is in the bottom five.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

I have no idea if this is true, but this seems to jive with the rumors that have been coming out, regarding a contingency plan to shorten the schedule if necessary. I guess this way, the games against the other conference could be cut entirely, making it more fair if there are fewer games (especially where tiebreakers are concerned). We shall see.

Covid-19 has certainly already produced more significant disappointments, but I will still be extremely bummed if we are not able to watch the Broncos whoop up on the Panthers in Charlotte in person this year!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Predicting the Broncos' 2020 schedule

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/p...-2020-schedule

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

That Twitter account has proven to be fake though the idea of developing a schedule that could be shortened has been mentioned.

Woody says he’s hearing we could start at the Chargers or Raiders on the late MNF game again which would just be brutal, again, for us east coasters

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

That Twitter account has proven to be fake though the idea of developing a schedule that could be shortened has been mentioned.

Woody says he’s hearing we could start at the Chargers or Raiders on the late MNF game again which would just be brutal, again, for us east coasters
    I'm so glad this will likely be the last year I ever live on the east coast. Watching any evening sporting events just sucks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I know Wave mentioned this is not real, but the NFL will schedule 17 games and two bye weeks, will it not? So there’s potentially a 19 week schedule that needs to be revealed.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I know Wave mentioned this is not real, but the NFL will schedule 17 games and two bye weeks, will it not? So there’s potentially a 19 week schedule that needs to be revealed.
    A 17 game season wouldn’t start until at least 2021 under the new CBA

15. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

A 17 game season wouldn’t start until at least 2021 under the new CBA
    My bad. I thought they were going immediately to it and the expanded playoffs.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Just came across this bit of info about refunding tickets in some situations. More at the link.

While planning to play a full regular-season schedule, the NFL has formulated a ticket refund plan for canceled games or those held without fans.

In a memo sent to the 32 teams by commissioner Roger Goodell and obtained by The Associated Press on Tuesday, a uniform baseline for full refunds on any tickets purchased directly from the clubs was prepared.

Goodell wrote that "all clubs will have in place a policy under which, if a game is cancelled, or is played under conditions that prohibit fans from attending, anyone purchasing a ticket directly from the club (i.e., season tickets, group sales and/or partial season plans) will have the option of either receiving a full refund or applying the amount paid toward a future ticket purchase directly from the club."

As for the secondary market, the league received pledges from Ticketmaster and SeatGeek to make full refunds available for all ticket sales within no more than 30 days of cancellation. StubHub, however, will do so only where required by state law.
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-normal-season
    Avatar courtesy of Artist Faith Coyote

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    My bad. I thought they were going immediately to it and the expanded playoffs.
    Expanded playoffs will start this year but not the extra regular season game. Assuming we get anything like normalcy anyway

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

Yeah, I stopped reading after this post!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information