Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Broncos 2020 schedule

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Any tackle drafted where Hamler was taken wouldn’t play a down this year. None of them were better than what we have past the top two in the draft, Wirfs and the Georgia kid. None.

So Hamler, even if he only gets 25 receptions would have more immediate impact than any tackle taken in the second round. Of course he’s the fifth option, it’s not ******* rocket science. But to say he was a wasted pick before he even plays just because he isn’t a left tackle is dumb, not good logic.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And if that’s Stink’s argument, I’m glad I’m not wasting my time listening.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Stink got sideways with Broncos Nation because he spoke brutal honesty about how pathetic Tebow was, he’s not a shock jock, he is absolutely correct on Bolles and Tebow.

Broncos fans will shit on a SB Champion/Broncos legend who played through pain and surgeries (Barf) just so they can prop up a player that doesn’t belong in the same breath ... that’s “shock jocky”. You’re the shock jock!
    My God Jaded. What happened to you? You're making absolute sense.

Some people just can't stand it if anybody criticizes Elway or the Broncos. "He knows more than you! Shut up!"

If I went 5-11 or 6-10 and then 7-9 -- which would mean I was below average for 3 straight years at my job nobody would hire me. I can't afford to be below average. Elway can.

He can suck at his job for 4 years straight, have the same problems over and over and never fix any of them, and nobody is supposed to criticize him.

If you say anything 'shut up! You don't know as much as he does!'

If a guy who played 12 years in the NFL and played with Elway says something, "he's just a shock jock!"

Well, too bad. Bolles still sucks. He didn't magically get better during the off-season just because Elway refused to deal with the problem.

This is the same brain crew who preferred to start Branden Allen for 2 games because starting Drew Lock (except for maybe 2 games at the end of the season) wasn't part of Elway's plan. -- (You can blame 7 News Broncos insider Troy Renck for that info BTW -- he's undoubtedly a "shock-jock").
    Elways biggest mistake was vj
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

5. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

LMAO Cugel thinks that a RB is going to get 6 to 8 catches a game? On average?!?!?!?! LOL that is Cmac and the saints RB territory and still they are over worked and the lone, lead back. We have lindsey too. LOL WTF kind of retarded ass post was that Cugel?

You are better than that.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    LMAO Cugel thinks that a RB is going to get 6 to 8 catches a game? On average?!?!?!?! LOL that is Cmac and the saints RB territory and still they are over worked and the lone, lead back. We have lindsey too. LOL WTF kind of retarded ass post was that Cugel?

You are better than that.
    Actually, he's not...

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    My God Jaded. What happened to you? You're making absolute sense.

Some people just can't stand it if anybody criticizes Elway or the Broncos. "He knows more than you! Shut up!"

If I went 5-11 or 6-10 and then 7-9 -- which would mean I was below average for 3 straight years at my job nobody would hire me. I can't afford to be below average. Elway can.

He can suck at his job for 4 years straight, have the same problems over and over and never fix any of them, and nobody is supposed to criticize him.

If you say anything 'shut up! You don't know as much as he does!'

If a guy who played 12 years in the NFL and played with Elway says something, "he's just a shock jock!"

Well, too bad. Bolles still sucks. He didn't magically get better during the off-season just because Elway refused to deal with the problem.

This is the same brain crew who preferred to start Branden Allen for 2 games because starting Drew Lock (except for maybe 2 games at the end of the season) wasn't part of Elway's plan. -- (You can blame 7 News Broncos insider Troy Renck for that info BTW -- he's undoubtedly a "shock-jock").
    I’m the proverbial Broken Clock.

It’ll pass.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

9. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pz9tkzm3pghmoqkvgiy1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	18072

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Broncos' December plans just got a littler clearer.
    Denver's Week 15 game against the Buffalo Bills will be played on Saturday, Dec. 19, the NFL announced on Tuesday.
    The game, which will be in Denver, will kick off at 2:30 p.m. MT on NFL Network. In Denver, the game will also be shown on ABC (KMGH). When the Broncos' schedule was released in May, the game was slated for either Dec. 19 or Dec. 20.
    Denver's game against the Bills is scheduled to be the fourth time this year that the Broncos will appear on national TV. The Broncos played on "Monday Night Football" in Week 1 and "Thursday Night Football" in Week 4. Denver is slated to play Kansas City on "Sunday Night Football" in Week 13.
    The date and time for the Broncos' Week 16 game in Los Angeles has not yet been announced.
    https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...aturday-dec-19
    Last edited by Magnificent Seven; 11-24-2020 at 03:50 PM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information