Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Rodgers ...

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Rodgers had a pretty pedestrian season by his standards this year. Yards were down, TDs were down, picks were way up, and his team had a losing record and missed the playoffs. Like yeah, he was better than the disaster that was Russ this year, but at least Russ had things he could point to like a new system and a disaster of an o-line and coach. What's Rodgers' excuse?
    Swap teams and Rodgers easily outplays Russ. Rodgers had no weapons all year long except rookies to throw to. Russ squandered weapons. Russ was still bad when the line was healthy and graded out fine. Russ also made infinite mistakes that were on him and him alone, which we’ve gone over for months.

Russ was bordering historically terrible and fell off harder than Brady or Rodgers - they’re both much older than him. Rodgers also, in his bad season, doubled Russ in TDs and they threw about as many INTS.

There no comparison if the two last season that remotely favors Russ, no matter what is done.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Swap teams and Rodgers easily outplays Russ. Rodgers had no weapons all year long except rookies to throw to. Russ squandered weapons. Russ was still bad when the line was healthy and graded out fine. Russ also made infinite mistakes that were on him and him alone, which we’ve gone over for months.

Russ was bordering historically terrible and fell off harder than Brady or Rodgers - they’re both much older than him. Rodgers also, in his bad season, doubled Russ in TDs and they threw about as many INTS.

There no comparison if the two last season that remotely favors Russ, no matter what is done.
    This is all fair, but the upside of Russ is that if a guy like Payton can unlock his ceiling like he did with Brees, he's still a relatively young 34 for a QB and you get a solid 4-5 years of that. Rodgers does not have that long term upside.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Does he? He’s slower and less athletic than he was before and clearly he’s not a cerebral QB. He might be propped up by the QB god whisperer like old Brees was, but I’m not buying real high end play four years from now. Russ was literally one of the worst QBs in the league last season; and I won’t even get into the Tik Toks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Hawg . . . the dude is a F’n weirdo. He’s got reality deprivation.
    Aite! I get it peeps...

He gives me some weirdo vibes too...but I'd be lying if I don't have a touch of the eccentric in me, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Aite! I get it peeps...

He gives me some weirdo vibes too...but I'd be lying if I don't have a touch of the eccentric in me, too.
    You’re a good person and he’s not

You’re a good person and he’s not
    You are all bad people..

Sorry, eh

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Eddiemac87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiemac87 View Post
    You are all bad people..

Sorry, eh
    Damn

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Damn
    He's not wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

11. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    What's Rodgers' excuse?
    He's too old, entitled, and lazy to actually show up for training camp. If he had, he might've established some timing and chemistry with his rookie WRs.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

13. The Following 6 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

He's not wrong
    Humans are rarely monolithic in regards to morality and ethics; and while that proves him right it also proves him wrong, which I find to be fitting.

But a gentle king cares not.

15. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Aite! I get it peeps...

Hell yeah. Me, too. Freaks in the House!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiemac87 View Post
    You are all bad people..

Sorry, eh
    Lol, for sure. I'm legit okay, though. Just give me a chance!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    He's too old, entitled, and lazy to actually show up for training camp. If he had, he might've established some timing and chemistry with his rookie WRs.
    He should a taken less to keep Adams. Old timers have the right, unfortunately, to be divas.

Adopted Bronco:

He's not wrong
    At least he added the polite "eh."
    - John Elway

20. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

He should a taken less to keep Adams. Old timers have the right, unfortunately, to be divas.
    The Pack offered DA more than the Fade did. His dumb diva WR ass wanted to play with his old college homie.

Also, *should've*
    - John Elway

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    The Pack offered DA more than the Fade did. His dumb diva WR ass wanted to play with his old college homie.

Also, *should've*
    You have too many typos to correct anyone with your garbled ass posting! Adam’s isn’t a diva; he wanted free of drama. You can’t offer him that with AR, but you can offer him more moola

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information