Thread: Chiefs CB Bashaud Breeland arrested on multiple charges

Default Chiefs CB Bashaud Breeland arrested on multiple charges

Not a great way to start their season.

Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Bashaud Breeland was arrested on Tuesday in South Carolina on multiple charges.

The 28-year-old Breeland, according to the York County Sheriff's Office inmate report, faces charges of resisting arrest, having alcohol in a motor vehicle with the seal broken, having an open container of beer or wine in a motor vehicle, possession of 28 grams or less of marijuana or 10 grams of hash and driving without a licence.

Breeland was booked into a York County, South Carolina jail on Tuesday, per the inmate report. He later was released from jail on $2,362.50 bond.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ltiple-charges
    Last edited by Spiritguy; 04-30-2020 at 01:50 PM. Reason: add the source url
    Avatar courtesy of Artist Faith Coyote

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritguy View Post
    Not a great way to start their season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

None of that seems all that major in the grand scheme of NFL arrests. Don't imagine he'll get more than a slap on the wrist.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    None of that seems all that major in the grand scheme of NFL arrests. Don't imagine he'll get more than a slap on the wrist.
    All depends on that resisting arrest charge. Not knowing any details it's hard to say. Some judges will crush your soul for that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    All depends on that resisting arrest charge. Not knowing any details it's hard to say. Some judges will crush your soul for that.
    Yeah that's the only one that sticks out, but I'd still guess NFL-wise he won't see much punishment for that unless it was really bad.

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Looks like he had a bit of trouble before his current arrest.

Prior to his arrest, Breeland was facing a four-game suspension for a separate violation of the league's substance-abuse policy, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo reported, per sources informed of the situation.

Breeland is appealing the suspension, which could end up being reduced thanks to the new collective bargaining agreement implemented by the NFL and NFLPA last month. Among the changes in the CBA are new substance-abuse policy standards, which include significantly reduced punishments for violations. This change makes it more likely an appeal results in a lesser punishment for Breeland, per Garafolo.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ame-suspension

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Well in that case he might be in a bit more trouble with the league than I thought.

10. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

TMZ has a video at the link that shows Breeland resisting during the arrest. Almost 3 minutes long. Not his best day.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/01/basha...ty-chiefs-nfl/

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information