Thread: Are we not giving Peoples-Jones enough consideration?

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Default Are we not giving Peoples-Jones enough consideration?

I didnt like him at all early in but im admittedly not a Big 10 guy. Now going back and watching some film im seeung some nice skills and pretty ridiculous athleticism. Was Patterson and scheme the issue?

2. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He was a pretty under-whelming five star, but scheme could be part of the issue. I don’t know if it is the issue, though. He doesn’t intrigue me much.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    He was a pretty under-whelming five star, but scheme could be part of the issue. I don’t know if it is the issue, though. He doesn’t intrigue me much.
    Definitely not day one but if hes there in the third. Id be cool

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    I didnt like him at all early in but im admittedly not a Big 10 guy. Now going back and watching some film im seeung some nice skills and pretty ridiculous athleticism. Was Patterson and scheme the issue?
    Dont know how good he really is but Michigan was more of a run team and Patterson isnt all that great as a QB. So basically you would just have to ask yourself when watching his film how he would have done at places like OU or Clemson with more top tier QB's and pass friendly offenses.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

He's very good. Being at Michigan killed his pro draft stock. Guys like him are another reason I believe we don't need to reach in Round 1. So many good players...

But drops are his biggest issue
    Last edited by SmilinAssasSin27; 04-19-2020 at 12:06 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

He's the type of player that makes me want to take a WR in the first round. A guy like Jones has a lot of talent but did nothing with it. Take the WR and don't reach on a LT, even if you want that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I just see the name and think of Jim Jones and the People's Temple in Guyana. Don't drink the Kool-Aid.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information