Thread: Tavaris Jackson passes away after car accident

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default Tavaris Jackson passes away after car accident

Ian Rapoport

Former #Seahawks QB Tarvaris Jackson died last night in a car accident in Alabama, a spokesperson for his employer Tennessee State tells me. Jackson, 36, was TSU’s QB coach. Along with Seattle, he also played for the #Vikings and #Bills.

I remember him getting drafted. Dude is only 4 years older than I am...

Rest in Peace young man. I hope your passing was quick. You will be missed. Godspeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Getting in your car is one of the most dangerous things you could do and no one seems to think about it. Scary stuff.

5. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Getting in your car is one of the most dangerous things you could do and no one seems to think about it. Scary stuff.
    I kinda figured car accidents would go way down during this virus with so much less traffic on the road. That's just some awful luck to die in one right now.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I kinda figured car accidents would go way down during this virus with so much less traffic on the road. That's just some awful luck to die in one right now.
    You would think they would go down but man law enforcement has been saying speeding is way up because of lack of traffic but even just the other day i saw an accident on the highway. People are still stupid when driving so you can never take that away from them.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    You would think they would go down but man law enforcement has been saying speeding is way up because of lack of traffic but even just the other day i saw an accident on the highway. People are still stupid when driving so you can never take that away from them.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

If stress impairs driving, well we're stressed as ****. Be safe North - I don't want you getting hit by someone else.

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    If stress impairs driving, well we're stressed as ****. Be safe North - I don't want you getting hit by someone else.
    Well its been a couple of weeks since i was last out on the road. I was forced into quarantine because Missy is preparing to go out on a ship for a month for repairs so all the splicers/sailors need to quarantine for 14 days so im due to go back to work on the 20th. But the last time i was out there i still saw people being dumb on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Well its been a couple of weeks since i was last out on the road. I was forced into quarantine because Missy is preparing to go out on a ship for a month for repairs so all the splicers/sailors need to quarantine for 14 days so im due to go back to work on the 20th. But the last time i was out there i still saw people being dumb on the road.
    I'm just glad you're safe then. Give my best to wifey.

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Former Vikings, Seahawks QB Tarvaris Jackson dies in car crash

Former Minnesota Vikings and Seattle Seahawks quarterback Tarvaris Jackson died Sunday night in a car crash. He was 36.

A Tennessee State spokesperson confirmed Jackson's death to ESPN. Jackson was the Tigers' quarterbacks coach in 2019 after spending a year as a quality control and quarterbacks coach at his alma mater, Alabama State.

According to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, Jackson was involved in a single-vehicle crash at 8:50 p.m. Sunday; the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro he was driving left the roadway, struck a tree and then overturned. Jackson was transported to a local hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.

The crash occurred about 7 miles south of Jackson's hometown of Montgomery, Alabama.

Jackson is survived by his wife, Lakitta, and three children, Tarvaris, Takayla and Tyson.
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-car-accident

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Three kids...****.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Well that's horrible
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

19. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information