Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jalen Reagor runs hand timed sub 4.3 at virtual pro day

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I like Gregor a lot butbhenhadndrops and drops and drops..mmwith how hard drew throws, reggie isn't an first choice.
    He had a ridiculously low number of catchable balls thrown his way. Less than 40% of his targets were deemed catchable.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Hand timed 40's at pro days are inaccurate as is. Hand timed 40's at pro days with no scouts there are a joke. There's a reason that there has been more sub 4.4 40 times at pro days this year than any other. Reagor is fast, but I put no stock in those times... especially when he just ran a 4.47 and 4.50 at the combine.

I like Reagor. If he ever learns how to run a route he can be dangerous in the NFL.
    He's down 10 lbs since the combine. Everyone was surprised that he ran in the 4.4s at the combine. People knew he was faster and yes hand timing is notorious for being gas but not .25 fast maybe a 10th

3. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    So you put zero stock in Dieon and Darrel Greens times?
    No, I don't. Both were fast. Darryl Green went out and won the NFL's fastest man competition every year. I'm not sure if you're old enough to remember that competition or not. He was one of the fastest humans on earth, but that doesn't tell me what his true 40 time was.

5. The Following User High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Deion Sanders is a God. If his 40 time was wrong it was because he was robbed. Green is a God. If his 40 time was wrong then it was because he was robbed. Ziggy I love you. You're one of the greatest posters ever. But what you're saying right now is sacrilegious and scaring me!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

No, I don't. Both were fast. Darryl Green went out and won the NFL's fastest man competition every year. I'm not sure if you're old enough to remember that competition or not. He was one of the fastest humans on earth, but that doesn't tell me what his true 40 time was.
    Dude, I’m old.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

The amount of disrespect Deion Sanders gets is just...it makes me a little sad to be honest.

God I wish I could draft him.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:

Hand timed 40's at pro days are inaccurate as is. Hand timed 40's at pro days with no scouts there are a joke. There's a reason that there has been more sub 4.4 40 times at pro days this year than any other. Reagor is fast, but I put no stock in those times... especially when he just ran a 4.47 and 4.50 at the combine.

I like Reagor. If he ever learns how to run a route he can be dangerous in the NFL.
    Fair...but I'm immediately reminded of two other receivers that had limited route running skills (Demaryius Thomas, Courtland Sutton). And to be fair...aside from a fraction of top receivers in any draft..very few have refined route running skills, but still find quick success. Then there are some (DeSean Hamilton) that are route running masters, but still need time to acclimate to an offense.

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I think Hamilton came on enough toward the end to get excited about him in the slot.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I think Hamilton came on enough toward the end to get excited about him in the slot.
    Amazing what a decent QB will do for a WR...

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

17 of his 28 receptions came in the 5 games Lock played in. Gotta guess they were developing a good rapport. I love Hamilton in the slot.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Amazing what a decent QB will do for a WR...
    It does help when the QB doesn't fall to the ground like a listless coward. Stand in the pocket, slide, and throw the ball. Pewpewpewpew-touchdown-lasers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    It does help when the QB doesn't fall to the ground like a listless coward. Stand in the pocket, slide, and throw the ball. Pewpewpewpew-touchdown-lasers.

20. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

God I ******* love that guy! Which guy? Joe or Lock? YES!

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Again has that it factor. I want to hang out with the kid just watching his interviews. And then you talked to his teammates and of course Von Miller has always supported anybody that was the starting quarterback but when your best player calls your Young quarterback a rockstar. I think that speaks to his charisma. And obviously all the physical ability is there. He sounds like a worker. Dalton talked about the way the guy would be up in the middle of the night writing plays on the bathroom mirror. Or recording play calls and then listening to them on headphones so that he could emulate game situations. He's already got a top-five arm in the league. And now he gets to work with a couple of guys that are supposed to be quarterback gurus. I'm excited.

26. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information