Page 74 of 298 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 4461

Thread: Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I like Jurkovec, but I want to see another full season out of him. I liked how he looked against ND and Clemson last year.
    I think another year in BC system and he will play himself into the first round. Lots to like. Solid Arm, plays under center, good footwork, size, and good mobility. Reminds me of Herbert
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

2. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    I think another year in BC system and he will play himself into the first round. Lots to like. Solid Arm, plays under center, good footwork, size, and good mobility. Reminds me of Herbert
    I know he was a dual threat QB when he originally enrolled at ND, but he's added almost 40 pounds since then. From the games I saw, I don't know that I saw a lot of mobility from him, but I'm also not up to speed on the quality of the BC O-line. He's definitely athletic, though. If he has another year that can build upon last year, then, yes...definite first round material. Plus, he's a Pennsylvania QB. Hard to argue with that history. Blanda, Gannon, Marino, Unitas, Montana, Kelly, Namath...

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

I know he was a dual threat QB when he originally enrolled at ND, but he's added almost 40 pounds since then. From the games I saw, I don't know that I saw a lot of mobility from him, but I'm also not up to speed on the quality of the BC O-line. He's definitely athletic, though. If he has another year that can build upon last year, then, yes...definite first round material. Plus, he's a Pennsylvania QB. Hard to argue with that history. Blanda, Gannon, Marino, Unitas, Montana, Kelly, Namath...
    Gotta love them Pittsburgh kids

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

He isn’t going to win footrace against Lamar Jackson, but runs similar to Dak now. Enough speed to out of trouble and get to the edge to make a play.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Daniels, Shough, Howell, Slovis, Rattler. If you don't know those 5 names today, then there is no reason to get excited for the 2022 QB class.
    Tyler Shough ... maybe Rattler, that’s it, the rest are scrubs.

Shough has transferred too, so he may not be going into in ‘22 draft.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

7. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

The segment @ 7:45 is really revealing. IMO, of course.
    Last edited by BroncoJoe; 02-22-2021 at 03:17 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lol, that dude is an idiot. IMO

If Denver was truly set on Lock they would have no desire to look at any QB including Stafford or Watson. That dude is straight up talking out his ass.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post

If Denver was truly set on Lock they would have no desire to look at any QB including Stafford or Watson. That dude is straight up talking out his ass.
    He actually didn't say that, but whatever.

Check out 11:20 mark. He eventually describes all of us, as well as Lock.

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I haven’t watched the video but I don’t think that’s true at all. Watson is a generational talent. That’s like saying that the Broncos have Phillip Lindsay so they shouldn’t have any interest in Derek Henry or better yet Adrian Peterson (at 25 years old in his prime). The responsible thing to do is always try to get better. Watson is a better QB than Lock, he just is. If he becomes available, we wouldn’t be doing our job not inquiring about him. He’s a franchise defining player.

I think if Denver doesn’t get Watson, they’ll move forward with Lock. Of course I could be completely wrong, but if they don’t draft a QB in the first round this year then I think it’s telling that they have no intention of replacing Lock. Watson is the anomaly. I don’t think we were ever seriously in on Stafford. We kicked the tires, that’s about it.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I think if Denver doesn’t get Watson, they’ll move forward with Lock.
    No shit Sherlock.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

No shit Sherlock.
    A bit testy today?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    He actually didn't say that, but whatever.

Check out 11:20 mark. He eventually describes all of us, as well as Lock.
    He's still wrong and here is why.

Denver certainly believes that Drew can get better, the problem is how long and when which is why they went and looked at Stafford and are looking at Watson. Duh (as he liked to put it)

The issue is you didnt see teams like Arizona, Cincy, the Chargers, etc looking to replace their young QB's. There is a reason for that and its because Drew still needs a lot of work and is still a huge question mark. Of course Denver is going to stick with him if they dont get Watson, they have no one else at this point. And if Drew goes into next year playing up and down Denver will be right back at it looking for another guy. DUH.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

No shit Sherlock.
    What I mean is, they won’t go out of their way to say, trade for Darnold, or Garopollo, or sign Trubisky or any of that mess. I don’t think they are looking to replace Lock as a priority, they, like everyone else is interested in the idea of getting Watson. I don’t, like you and others, see this as an indictment of Lock or that Paton is actively looking to replace him. That’s the point.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

23. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information