Page 104 of 298 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4461

Thread: Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    I'm really glad you posted this because I took a lot of positives out it. It's not just that he said nice things, it's what he said that Drew has improved on. It's in our best interest that Drew make that leap this year for the future of this team. I've always heard the game has to slow down for thing to click. I hope it has for him and that he stops trying to force things that turn into interceptions.
    Don’t worry my lady. Drew is going to turn this thing around for sure this season.

My bad had to edit.
    Last edited by Jeudy10Hamler1; 05-13-2021 at 10:05 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Don’t worry brother Drew is going to turn this thing around for sure this season.
    PN is a lady, JH.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    PN is a lady, JH.
    Whoops corrected.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    This is different they can always stick to cleshay type talk but they all go above and beyond to pick at drews flaws from last year and how he handled it and also how much he’s been working and how they believe in him. This is different and not the same! Lock has the respect and belief from his teammates
    I'm still betting Bridgewater starts week 1.

5. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    You finna lose some money then.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Rodgers for the win lol
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

8. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

I do not think Ted starts. If we don't Watson or Rodgers then it will be drew.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

I'd like to see them dump Lock. I'm tired of his clown like foot work and his arm that's reliable at the college level only. He's always spraying throws off his back foot like that's good enough fr the pro game. He's spraying it almost as bad as Tebow. Set your feet and throw the damn ball. Try for accuracy for once and throw a catch-able ball not some 95mph 10 yard pass. Practice that on your next team probably not associated with the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoTech View Post
    I'd like to see them dump Lock. I'm tired of his clown like foot work and his arm that's reliable at the college level only. He's always spraying throws off his back foot like that's good enough fr the pro game. He's spraying it almost as bad as Tebow. Set your feet and throw the damn ball. Try for accuracy for once and throw a catch-able ball not some 95mph 10 yard pass. Practice that on your next team probably not associated with the NFL.
    Lol spraying it as bad as Tebow.

No real reply necessary here.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoTech View Post
    Tired of it? A whole 18 games? I'm sure you were happy on the games we won. So more like 9 games wore you thin!
    Lol.
    Terrible. Just terrible
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Right, because Shurmur and Paton love scrubs.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Right, because Shurmur and Paton love scrubs.
    Hey, Scrubs was a decently funny show. Make with the football takes or piss off!
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

If Lock can build on the mechanics improvements he showed late last year, then he has a shot. But right now, Bridgewater is more technically sound. No...he's not elite or even Pro Bowl caliber, but he's the safer choice of the two. And when you have a ton of weapons around him and a great defense...safety beats potential. Especially if the potential isn't met. But...we'll see what happens. I know it's only 18 games, but with the off-season work, training camp, etc...if he continues to sling sidearm fastballs off his back foot while falling backward...or can't figure out which foot to start his drop with...I doubt he'll ever figure it out. Those are just day 1 mechanics things that he still gets wrong the majority of the time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

If Lock can build on the mechanics improvements he showed late last year, then he has a shot. But right now, Bridgewater is more technically sound. No...he's not elite or even Pro Bowl caliber, but he's the safer choice of the two. And when you have a ton of weapons around him and a great defense...safety beats potential. Especially if the potential isn't met. But...we'll see what happens. I know it's only 18 games, but with the off-season work, training camp, etc...if he continues to sling sidearm fastballs off his back foot while falling backward...or can't figure out which foot to start his drop with...I doubt he'll ever figure it out. Those are just day 1 mechanics things that he still gets wrong the majority of the time.
    I hear you 100%.

BUT, you also have to consider his rookie season was sidelined by being placed on IR for 3/4 of the season, meaning no participation in practice. Then with COVID, virtually zero preseason activities to work on improving those areas with a bona fide NFL coach.

I know I'm strongly (maybe wrongly) in Lock's corner, but I just see great potential (from my non-expert eye) in him. I also love that Manning has been working with him.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I hear you 100%.

BUT, you also have to consider his rookie season was sidelined by being placed on IR for 3/4 of the season, meaning no participation in practice. Then with COVID, virtually zero preseason activities to work on improving those areas with a bona fide NFL coach.

I know I'm strongly (maybe wrongly) in Lock's corner, but I just see great potential (from my non-expert eye) in him. I also love that Manning has been working with him.
    I still want watson or rodgers. They make us immediate contenders and it is a super long shot that any QB ends up on their level. Rodgers, Lawrence, Fields, etc. That said, I am right there with you Joe. This is exactly how I feel too. If we can upgrade I want to upgrade- at any position, but I feel good about lock. I will know more when I can see him in TC and pre-season, but I have a tingle inside and I like it!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

20. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information