Page 2 of 298 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I'm just glad I dont have to hear about a sub par over 30 year old dumb, weak ass Qb in his so called prime being the guy again....F that....Go drew do your thing!
    Flacco is your Boy for all eternity.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Before I say what I’m going to say, know that I want Drew to succeed as our QBOTF. We’ve been waiting quite a while for someone to possibly fill Manning’s shoes.

Having said that, can we pump the brakes a little on the hype surrounding Drew? While the 5 games last season gave us a glimpse of what Drew can do as a starting QB, be mindful that with a new offense and OC, Drew will endure the growing pains as if this is his rookie year. It is great to see him putting in the work to get better, which always helps.

Awesome to see Elway & Company do their level best to surround him with the personnel needed to help him flourish. I just caution folks to not get too hyped just yet.
    No. He has good mobility, he's really smart, he has one of the best arms in the league, he has leadership and that *it* factor to him. He's overcome adversity and done it in the right way. He will have some growing pains, maybe a lot. But the hype is legitimate because Lock is legitimate, and he's going to win us multiple Super Bowls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Flacco is your Boy for all eternity.
    your dead to me
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

5. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    your dead to me
    *You're* is what you meant.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    I think "pumping the brakes" on him is exactly what the front office has done this offseason. They upgraded the interior line by adding Glasgow, went out and made sure there is a 1A and 1B at running back, and made sure the defense can hold its own. This will be a team that features the running game and plays strong defense.

My main worry is whether or not Tim Patrick and DaeSean Hamilton can make plays at WR. Shurmur's offense relies heavily on 3 WR packages, so it is a given that even with a first or second rounder spent here, their productivity is going to be important across from Sutton. I think we are in much better shape than Shurmur's Giants were last year, but it will be interesting to see how this position group shapes out by the end of training camp.

Of course, there's also the whole Bolles situation. I fully expect him to be back next year, and I fully expect the team to pick up his 5th year option.
    I know I'm in the minority on Patrick and Hamilton, but they definitely showed flashes. Heck, with a real QB, they might be downright good. Think of the WR's Elway had and made look a lot better than they were! (no, I'm not saying Lock is Elway, FTR)

I'm also on Coach's side of the fence re: Bolles. I don't think he's quite as bad as people think.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I know I'm in the minority on Patrick and Hamilton, but they definitely showed flashes. Heck, with a real QB, they might be downright good.

I'm also on Coach's side of the fence re: Bolles. I don't think he's quite as bad as people think.
    I agree with all of this, tbh.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I know I'm in the minority on Patrick and Hamilton, but they definitely showed flashes. Heck, with a real QB, they might be downright good. Think of the WR's Elway had and made look a lot better than they were! (no, I'm not saying Lock is Elway, FTR)

On patrick you might be....I do however think Hamilton can do good things with Lock, he flashed more then patrick late.... Another guy outside at Number 2 and were golden....Patrick will never be anything more then a depth #4 or #5 special teams perhaps wr in my eyes. Not sure whats up with winfree, but I wouldnt be suprised if neither of them make it out of camp.....This class is pretty legit at the WR position.....

As for Bolles he isnt as bad a player as he is made out to be, but he is mentally unable to be consistent for long stretches of the season. They may go with him this year but he needs to be upgraded....Thats a reality......
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Here is the real question...if Tua drops to 15, do we take him?

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Here is the real question...if Tua drops to 15, do we take him?
    If that happened...we'd either get a trade offer from a team that thought they were too far out from him or pass on him. IMO.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

DrewsALock

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Where we’re going, we don’t need brakes.

First rule of driving: Whats behind me, DOES NOT MATTER!!

IN PATON I TRUST.

16. The Following User High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Jaded is higher than giraffe puzzy as usual I see...
    Stopped reading here. Figured it could only go downhill. Hi-fived it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

18. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Hamilton may have a lot more to show--may top out at that white guy slot receiver always open type of dude.

Patrick I always thought might turn out to be a stud, maybe even a starter, but the smart folks keep telling me that's just wrong.

And I'm with you guys on Bolles. I'd be happy to have an upgrade, but he wasn't nearly as much of a thorn in the games that Lock started. He can hold the tiller for a bit I suppose even if he thinks footwork is for sissies or whatever his hangup is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Its hard not to like what you see in the five games. Considering his minimal prior exposure to the NFL, even in the same season due to his injury, its hard not to like his decision making and recognition of defense.

He spread the ball around! He was pocket aware. He moved. He converted busted plays.

And its easy to see he wants to get better.

Step on the gas!
    IN PATON I TRUST.

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

He played better than Mahomes did his first time around, and was in a MUCH harder scenario...

23. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information