Page 166 of 298 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 4461

Thread: Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don’t think we should be comparing him to Allen at all! I think we should compare Drew Lock to Drew Lock. He’s not the next [insert the guy I want to compare him to]! He’s just Drew Lock.
    Wait, you’re the one who threw up Allen’s stats as a direct comparison to what Lock has done!?!? You compared him to Allen when you brought up Allen’s first 27 games horseshit.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Didnt you want drew benched last year for Rypien?

I could have sworn that was you lol
    I dont remember. but considering he was the LAST rated qb in the NFL last year, it would have been a good idea now that you mention it. Wouldn't you say? Or do you reward terrible play?

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    You are the dumbest person I've ever posted with in my 14 years on this message board. And there have been some real doozys.
    Seconded.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Of course they wanted Fields. That way they could have hope that he’s the next future thing and when he struggles they could immediately turn on him and ride him out of town on a rail. It’s the Bronco fan way. There were actually Bronco fans that applauded Reeves drafting Maddox to replace Elway because Elway was a choker bum who couldn’t get the Broncos over the hump…

That’s why we just need to trade for Watson. We’ve always sucked at drafting and developing our own QBs and our fans have zero ******* patience even though they swear they do. We need to find an all pro QB to trade for because Lock will NEVER be good enough for this fanbase unless he’s Mahomes. Broncos fans are jaded and completely unrealistic in their expectations of quarterbacking. Elway and Manning have ruined this fanbase.
    i agree i think if your franchise is like this, you might as well never draft a qb, and just take qbs from other teams or something.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wait, you’re the one who threw up Allen’s stats as a direct comparison to what Lock has done!?!? You compared him to Allen when you brought up Allen’s first 27 games horseshit.
    It was literally like the 10th post about Allen in a row. And it wasn’t even a comparison. Read.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Of course they wanted Fields. That way they could have hope that he’s the next future thing and when he struggles they could immediately turn on him and ride him out of town on a rail. It’s the Bronco fan way. There were actually Bronco fans that applauded Reeves drafting Maddox to replace Elway because Elway was a choker bum who couldn’t get the Broncos over the hump…

That’s why we just need to trade for Watson. We’ve always sucked at drafting and developing our own QBs and our fans have zero ******* patience even though they swear they do. We need to find an all pro QB to trade for because Lock will NEVER be good enough for this fanbase unless he’s Mahomes. Broncos fans are jaded and completely unrealistic in their expectations of quarterbacking. Elway and Manning have ruined this fanbase.
    You people are being unbelievable drama queens over objective criticism of a player. None of us hate Lock. We all want him to succeed. We're just not all convinced it will happen. What's great is we're all about to find out one way or another. But don't let that stop this ridiculous victim complex you guys have developed for Lock.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

I don’t know how many freaking times I have to say this. I want Lock. I wanted Lock without a competition. I wanted him to be the unquestioned No. 1. I didn’t want this nonsensical bullshit competition where he loses reps.
    Agreed.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

10. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    As much as I hate Dalton, Lock has come nowhere close to the average Dalton season.

TO those who think MO is being misleading, that's Mo. We don't disrespect Elder Gods. No.
    And I haven’t been misleading about anything. I’m just not saying what people want to think I’m saying.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    You people are being unbelievable drama queens over objective criticism of a player. None of us hate Lock. We all want him to succeed. We're just not all convinced it will happen. What's great is we're all about to find out one way or another. But don't let that stop this ridiculous victim complex you guys have developed for Lock.
    The guys being drama queens are the ones ready to ditch a guy and, in some cases actively rooting against him, for not being an all pro and winning a Super Bowl in his first 18 starts during a pandemic season.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

14. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

And I haven’t been misleading about anything. I’m just not saying what people want to think I’m saying.
    Let me take care of the light work for you. You're too much of an Elder God for this tomfoolery!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

The guys being drama queens are the ones ready to ditch a guy and, in some cases actively rooting against him, for not being an all pro and winning a Super Bowl in his first 18 starts during a pandemic season.
    I thought the frustration was a guy missing wide open players, having bad mechanics, and not improving?

17. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Who is actively rooting against him? I'm a broncos fan, I want us to win. I'm tired of the revolving door of QB. But I also don't want to waste time on a guy if he doesn't have it.

No Broncos fan here is rooting against him. Stop being dramatic about a player being criticized.

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I was ecstatic about Lock when he was drafted. I had hope as a Broncos fan, excited about potential! And I gave him a pass his first year. Last year showed me everything I need to know. If he proves me wrong good. I’ll eat crow. What’s the big deal about calling it is I see it? Settle down beavis.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Exactly he’s so confused, he never makes any sense

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i agree i think if your franchise is like this, you might as well never draft a qb, and just take qbs from other teams or something.
    The good thing is all of us aren’t silly to think a quarterback only gets 18 games or goodbye.
    Last edited by Jeudy10Hamler1; 08-01-2021 at 10:28 PM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information