Page 216 of 298 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 4461

Thread: Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    I haven't found where Drew lied, but I did find this within an article:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-wearing-masks

If the story is true, then they didn't just "get lackadaisical" with the protocols.

Instead they intentionally took off their contact tracers and placed them in the four corners of the room to appear to be distanced. Then sat together in the middle of the room without masks.

That's not being lackadaisical. That's intentionally trying to subvert the system. Most folks would consider it dishonest.

2. The Following 7 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    If the story is true, then they didn't just "get lackadaisical" with the protocols.

Instead they intentionally took off their contact tracers and placed them in the four corners of the room to appear to be distanced. Then sat together in the middle of the room without masks.

That's not being lackadaisical. That's intentionally trying to subvert the system. Most folks would consider it dishonest.
    It is, they are dumbasses, probably the main reason why Bortles rapidly disappeared from Denver and why Lock dug a hole deeper in the dog house. They basically cost the team a game, and when your not playing well, the season is teetering, that stuff just makes matters worse all around. Sounds like he learned from it though because by all accounts DL has been a complete professional from the time the season ended until now in basically every facet while also improving on the field. That shows he f'ed up and is doing what he can to be better that shows accountability and learning from mistakes which we all wish people would do more of.

I think he f'ed up a lot last year and now is kind of paying the price with Fangio. Is what it is. Hopefully Teddy B is a comeback story for the ages and not the avg 8 year vet he has always been, but then again maybe if Drew gets his shot he really is what we were hoping for this year. I'm sure he learned a lot this off-season from the Sherriff and Teddy B, it might actually still pay off.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

4. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Lol people are clowns, criticizing players for studying the game in a normal fashion. But because you want to spread your own personal narrative they are dead wrong. Lmao jokes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Fangio blew off the mask requirement, thumbed his nose at the NFL directive. He really didn't gaf about it, that's where he stood. His values, as head coach, factor in when you assess the whole situation.

If we are going to bash Lock for blowing off masks, for sneering at the NFL directive, we ought to consider the context.

You should take a lap, you've been phoning in your takes lately.
    All Locks fault!

#Tracergate

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

We can still bash Lock for being shady and deceptive though, if that's the case. Feels like there's more to the story we need to hear. I'm super curious about the rat inside the facility who is outing the nefarious QB room.
    the rat is roger goodell. look at the article written. Its a fluff piece for Roger Goodall because they are all getting sued right now and its not looking good for them.

My guess is Roger told the reporter that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default NFL has fined 25 players for mask, tracking device violations

So far this year, all that is happening to players for violations of mask wearing and or refusal to wear a tracking device is a fine. Surprised that they are not made to sit out their first regular season game.

The NFL is serious about enforcing COVID protocols, and a number of players have already found that out the hard way during training camp.

NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reported Thursday that 25 players had been fined for violations of mask-wearing or refusal to wear a tracking device. Approximately 120 players have received warnings as well.
    rest - https://larrybrownsports.com/footbal...lations/583075

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Lock is a grown man who makes his own decisions and can deal with the consequences without a bunch of nerds trying to defend him.

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Fangio blew off the mask requirement, thumbed his nose at the NFL directive. He really didn't gaf about it, that's where he stood. His values, as head coach, factor in when you assess the whole situation.

If we are going to bash Lock for blowing off masks, for sneering at the NFL directive, we ought to consider the context.

You should take a lap, you've been phoning in your takes lately.
    Except the head coach valued not getting himself/the organization in any more trouble. Meaning that afterwards he did GAF about it. Which supports Wave's point. You also have to factor in that Fangio's faults were never going to plausibly lead to the entire QB room being out of a game. And that Fangio was brazen in his defiance and Lock was, well, a liar.

I'm going to take a lap now, mostly so I can fight off the 'beetus.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Lock is a grown man who makes his own decisions and can deal with the consequences without a bunch of nerds trying to defend him.
    Or without a bunch of grown ass lame men coming after him for studying the game.

13. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Or without a bunch of grown ass lame men coming after him for studying the game.
    Nobody's going after him for "studying the game," he is being criticized for trying to cover up their intentional rule-breaking. Grown ass men follow rules even if they don't like them.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Nobody's going after him for "studying the game," he is being criticized for trying to cover up their intentional rule-breaking. Grown ass men follow rules even if they don't like them.
    Don't give the trolls the oxygen. Not worth it at this point.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I am waiting for my oven to preheat, they have 10 minutes.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Lol people are clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

Man I’m so upset that Drew Lock had the audacity to study film! It definitely wasn’t that he broke protocol and tried to deceive the NFL, or that it put the team in a bad position the night before a game, or embarrassed the team and me as a fan, or that it cost us a chance to win a game for once. Definitely not those things, just strictly because he decided to watch film.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

24. The Following 5 Users High Fived Bronco4ever For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information