Page 85 of 298 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 4461

Thread: Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Anyone who says they were actually mad and hating Broncos football during the Tebow pass to DT against Pitt is either lying or not a Broncos fan. I will never be convinced otherwise of this take.
    Im not Tebow fan but i would take a year like that right now over the crap ive had to sit through since Manning's retirement.

2. The Following 7 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Our GM said he likes drew lock and he has all the tools to be great and he wants to be great and he can’t wait to start dealing with him in person and evaluating him this season because the evaluation is incomplete! Meaning the kid simply hasn’t been giving a real chance to develop and be great only playing 18 game’s! Those are the facts.

Drew Lock has shown more than enough to warrant going into this year as the starting quarterback. And the only way you disrupt that is for a guy whose obviously better but at the same time not giving away young talent. Paton obviously believes in draft and development and that’s exactly what he has in Denver, a lot of young talent on the rise, we must continue to add to that starting on defense at the CB position, MLB position if they don’t believe in the rookie from last year who has some range to his game and in a perfect scenario he comes in and plays great and is what we need but adding a guy like Parsons is even better. Nonetheless there’s no reason unless it’s a bonafide star that we should replace lock, and that’s exactly why when Detroit wanted Lock in the trade offer Paton said NO. Paton believes in Lock and developing him, he wanted Lock to sit behind stafford for a year or two and then be the franchise quarterback. Drew Lock will continue with trial by fire and he’ll be fine aslong as he has the mental make up which he obviously does, failing isn’t going to send Drew Lock into a stooper.

Anyways keep the draft picks, stick with Lock because the Watson thing is obviously not going to happen, I don’t think Paton really wants to give up all there asking for with the 3 ones. 1 second and a starting QB or defender. When we can use that draft capital to add to a team that’s not that far away from competing with KC.

Here’s Paton as of yesterday https://youtu.be/a4ElS1EFK-c

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Im not Tebow fan but i would take a year like that right now over the crap ive had to sit through since Manning's retirement.
    Right like we can’t even get into the playoffs since manning retired.

You can debate it, but it certainly isn't "ludicrous" to suggest. You're just being hyperbolic here. There is a very real possibility in which we go 4-12 with Orton and thus don't make it on Manning's list. That would have made us 4-12 back to back years. You really think we'd have been Manning's top choice in that scenario?

It’s okay he knows back to back 4-12 seasons isn’t intriguing at all, dudes just taking a ridiculous stand and standing on it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    You mucho loco man, there’s no way manning comes here if we stayed on course to go 4-12, why? Why would a veteran with a couple years left to play for a bottomed the barrel team?
    If you want to speak Spanish, just tell me.

Estoy lejos de estar loco. Simplemente no entiendes la influencia que tuvo Elway en ese.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

7. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

You can debate it, but it certainly isn't "ludicrous" to suggest. You're just being hyperbolic here. There is a very real possibility in which we go 4-12 with Orton and thus don't make it on Manning's list. That would have made us 4-12 back to back years. You really think we'd have been Manning's top choice in that scenario?
    Your face is hyperbolic.

9. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    Our GM said he likes drew lock and he has all the tools to be great and he wants to be great and he can’t wait to start dealing with him in person and evaluating him this season because the evaluation is incomplete! Meaning the kid simply hasn’t been giving a real chance to develop and be great only playing 18 game’s! Those are the facts.

Drew Lock has shown more than enough to warrant going into this year as the starting quarterback. And the only way you disrupt that is for a guy whose obviously better but at the same time not giving away young talent. Paton obviously believes in draft and development and that’s exactly what he has in Denver, a lot of young talent on the rise, we must continue to add to that starting on defense at the CB position, MLB position if they don’t believe in the rookie from last year who has some range to his game and in a perfect scenario he comes in and plays great and is what we need but adding a guy like Parsons is even better. Nonetheless there’s no reason unless it’s a bonafide star that we should replace lock, and that’s exactly why when Detroit wanted Lock in the trade offer Paton said NO. Paton believes in Lock and developing him, he wanted Lock to sit behind stafford for a year or two and then be the franchise quarterback. Drew Lock will continue with trial by fire and he’ll be fine aslong as he has the mental make up which he obviously does, failing isn’t going to send Drew Lock into a stooper.

Anyways keep the draft picks, stick with Lock because the Watson thing is obviously not going to happen, I don’t think Paton really wants to give up all there asking for with the 3 ones. 1 second and a starting QB or defender. When we can use that draft capital to add to a team that’s not that far away from competing with KC.

Here’s Paton as of yesterday https://youtu.be/a4ElS1EFK-c
    What rookie MLB from last year are you speaking of? Or what MLB in general since Denver plays primarily 3-4.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Your face is hyperbolic.
    That's not what your mom said!!!!1!11!

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

That's not what your mom said!!!!1!11!
    My mom lives in Oregon. I'm sure you'd love to go there and visit. And riot. Loser.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    What rookie MLB from last year are you speaking of? Or what MLB in general since Denver plays primarily 3-4.
    Strnad and you know what I mean.

[QUOTE=SR;3064166]If you want to speak Spanish, just tell me.

Estoy lejos de estar loco. Simplemente no entiendes la influencia que tuvo Elway en ese.[/QUOTE

diablos, no, escucho español de lunes a viernes en el trabajo

He will never get it.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    He will never get it.
    What are you talking about

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Barf
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Anyone who says they were actually mad and hating Broncos football during the Tebow pass to DT against Pitt is either lying or not a Broncos fan. I will never be convinced otherwise of this take.

I pulled a muscle in my head rolling my eyes at that DT catch.

"Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

20. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information