Page 127 of 298 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4461

Thread: Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    I bet the Miami dolphins wish they never gave away tannehill! Guys a bonafide star under good coaching after being labeled a bust with Miami.
    This is why i think Locks best option to play in the NFL is to be traded. He will not survive this culture here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    This actually fundamentally completely misunderstands Lindsay’s strengths. Lindsay excels at inside runs and power scheme. His big runs all came out of power scheme. He’s one of the best running backs in the NFL at following his guard and seeing the correct hole on second read. His explosiveness almost always comes from following the guard through the hole and exploding into the correct read gap. It’s fundamentally different than the one step and go running backs Denver fans are used to, and clearly what the coaches and team wants. That’s Melvin Gordon, who is a one step, read, plant and go runner. Fine, but to say Shurmer ruined him is pure fantasy. Plus the injuries. Shurmer can’t fix the injuries.

And I never said Lindsay had a better year than Gordon. I said I think Lindsay is a better running back than Gordon. The two statements aren’t the same thing. So for that ******* who threw a hissy fit and called me a liar, learn to critically think better, dumbass.
    He is good at following the guard sure but not HB dives into the d line. We can pull up the tape if you want and replay his runs from last year. I never wanted Gordon either. It was obvious when they signed him that this was the plan.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I would just say that I think, unless we land Rodgers, Bridgewater is seen as the presumptive starter. The hate and vitriol amongst the media and talking heads and Twitter-verse is that strongly against Lock. I’m in the middle on this and I’m still in the “show me what you’ve got” stage, but I do honestly think that the deck is stacked against Lock to be the starter. He’s not this current regime’s QB, he has a defensive HC who is okay with a game manager and close games as long as he minimizes turnovers, the new GM brought in a guy he’s familiar with and helped scout for his last team for “competition” and that guy has more experience and looks great until the bullets actually start flying and he has to actually lead a comeback or throw downfield for a 1st down.

If Lock actually succeeds in this scenario, it will be pretty special. They’re definitely making him earn it. I don’t even know if he’s got anybody, of note, left in his corner.
    The Broncos franchise is a terrible culture for any young QB. And i dont believe we have a single coach that wants to, or let alone could guide Lock through it. The best option is to trade him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    The Broncos franchise is a terrible culture for any young QB. And i dont believe we have a single coach that wants to, or let alone could guide Lock through it. The best option is to trade him.
    Always everyone else's fault.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    This is hilarious. You watched the Broncos with Tebow, right?
    best season ever.

6. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Always everyone else's fault.
    Lol sure. If you drafted a QB tomorrow you wouldnt put Fangio in charge of developing him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    But Allen showed real flashes in his second year and displayed his ungodly amount of talent with more consistency than Lock.

The comparison doesn't work.

Allen was probably better in his progressions, too

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Lol sure. If you drafted a QB tomorrow you wouldnt put Fangio in charge of developing him.
    You blamed everyone but Tebow, you blamed everyone but Kelly, you blamed everyone but Lock. This has nothing to do with Fangio. When you latch onto a QB you like and he fails, it's always someone else's fault.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

You blamed everyone but Tebow, you blamed everyone but Kelly, you blamed everyone but Lock. This has nothing to do with Fangio. When you latch onto a QB you like and he fails, it's always someone else's fault.
    In defense of his position, one of my beefs with Fangio wasn't him so much as a coach as the fact that he's a defensive guy. I think offensive coaches can make it easier.

Fangio's pairing DL with Scangs (the worst OC of all-time) wasn't doing anyone any favors.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

That's fair, but Allen had more moments of "oh shit that guy's a potential stud," than Lock. Allen was also making some plays with his legs that were impressive, too!

13. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'm confused, was this graphic supposed to help your case? I see a QB in Allen that made a leap in year 2 and a QB in Lock that regressed. What am I missing?

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i blamed mike mccoy. he wasnt a good oc either. Kelly never stood a chance because it was never a competition, it was a given job to Keesum. No, just Pat Shurmur since the moment he was hired and allows Drew to be put into the ground almost every other play.

You think any qb can have success when he is hit that much? The guy has horrible play design for the NFL. He thinks he can throw as many routes into coverage as possible to get an open man. Damn chipping or blocking. No back sets where the D knows the other team is passing, etc. So the edge rushers like Bosa are just going to tee off.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Jaded is a total sell out for talent; DL has a ton of talent but Fields is considerably more gifted, so he wants JF and that does work.

The real enigma is his persistence that Flacco is still a starter and better than DL or TB.

You need to level up your Jaded fluency my boy!
    Wave if you don't get your ass to this post and hi-five it we're fighting in the street!

18. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Wave if you don't get your ass to this post and hi-five it we're fighting in the street!
    Sry bb

20. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

I'm confused, was this graphic supposed to help your case? I see a QB in Allen that made a leap in year 2 and a QB in Lock that regressed. What am I missing?
    Take your drew lock hater shades off you will see it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information