Page 124 of 298 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 4461

Thread: Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by kenoy28 View Post
    Can you name a QB who went from awful to good after changing coaches? I can only think of one--like Wave said, good QB's always end up figuring it out. The bad ones jump from team to team, system to system, coach to coach, and it never matters...they are either good or bad
    Well Mick Vick was developed by Andy Reid after prison, because Vick realized he wouldnt be able to keep running past everyone. But thats a bit different type of player, guy who relied on pure athletic ability now learning coverages at age 28.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    I dont count 4 games as a season tho.
    Sorry, you don't get half a decade to figure it out in the NFL anymore. QBs are better developed coming into the NFL than ever. You either figure it out in your rookie deal or get replaced.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Sorry, you don't get half a decade to figure it out in the NFL anymore. QBs are better developed coming into the NFL than ever. You either figure it out in your rookie deal or get replaced.
    so Josh Allen gets 3 scoops of Ice Cream. But Drew Lock gets 2 and a 1/4 with a staff that doesnt want him. Sounds fair.

I fire shurmur and give Drew 4 scoops of ice cream total with 2 years under a new oc. Then plan to draft Manning if that doesn't work

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'mont Jones

Well Mick Vick was developed by Andy Reid after prison, because Vick realized he wouldnt be able to keep running past everyone. But thats a bit different type of player, guy who relied on pure athletic ability now learning coverages at age 28.
    Mike Vick didn't go from awful to good. He went from good to good. Again, if Shurmer is to blame for Lock sucking, then please tell me a QB who changed coaches and all of a sudden blossomed

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

so Josh Allen gets 3 scoops of Ice Cream. But Drew Lock gets 2 and a 1/4 with a staff that doesnt want him. Sounds fair.

I fire shurmur and give Drew 4 scoops of ice cream total with 2 years under a new oc. Then plan to draft Manning if that doesn't work
    I, too, enjoy playing Madden.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i most definitely by all means necessary, do not play Averagewater for a 8-8 season. That will have team with the 15 pick. Because thats just a waste of a year.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by kenoy28 View Post
    Mike Vick didn't go from awful to good. He went from good to good. Again, if Shurmer is to blame for Lock sucking, then please tell me a QB who changed coaches and all of a sudden blossomed
    If you count the 4 games, by all means Drew Lock has gotten worse under Pat Shurmur. There was a game i remember last season where Shurmur wasnt having any te block, i think Drew took a 7th sack. Then the next play he just threw it up for grabs because there was immediate pressure. That is Shurmurs offense to me a nutshell.

9. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

He turned Phillip Lindsay from like one of the most promising elusive and speed prospects into a power running back. Just kept throwing phil into the defensive tackle over and over. I couldnt believe i had to watch him treat Phillip Lindsay like he was Steven Jackson. 5 touches per game, right up the middle.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

I remember people wanted Oz over Peyton. Keesum over Swag. Orton over Tebow. Now Averagewater over Lock?

It cant go on forever. stop the hurt.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'mont Jones

I remember people wanted Oz over Peyton. Keesum over Swag. Orton over Tebow. Now Averagewater over Lock?

It cant go on forever. stop the hurt.
    No one was calling for anyone other than Peyton after his first year. At this point, in year 3, you know who someone is

14. The Following User High Fived kenoy28 For This Post:

I’m sitting here watching the video breakdown on db.com and there clearly saying Drew regarding those two ints one where the ball flipped off his hand and went backwards to Malik and the other was by the elite Justin Simmons. Outside of those TWO plays Drew was alright! This is the shit I be talking about! Your only getting honest and fair reporting from these guy’s. Everything else is oh Drew makes a mistake and he had a horrible whole day which is bullshit.

On the same day literally nobody mentioned bridgewater two ints lol. It’s total horse shit honestly.

The games will tell the story though, not bias fans going ofr bias reporting.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Josh Allen was just as raw. His OC, Brian Daboll, coached offenses ranked 29th, 31st, 20th, and 32nd before he took over in Buffalo. Allen has turned into a star. Again, great players figure it out.
    Allen turned into a star after 32 games of starting. But yet Drew a second round prospect is suppose to make the jump after 18 starts. It’s crazy you people can’t see how ridiculous you are.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

if Josh Allen was a Bronco he would have been traded or cut. It took 1 year for fans and media to turn against Lock here. Allen got 4.
    Exactly 32 fricking starts before Allen figured it out. Drew lock 18….. these people you can’t even take serious on this subject.

Allen got 3 years. He's getting a 4th this year because he became a pro bowler. Lock is getting the same year 3 to do the same.
    It’s year three but it’s literally 18 starts. What don’t you get? It’s basic math your not grasping.

Yes i did. I dislike shurmur so much, i just need him outta the building to even start some type of progress
    It’s stamped that shurmer is not a good coach or even an average coach. Worst hire in a long time by the broncos. Should have just stuck with scangerello honestly.

22. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information