Page 117 of 298 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 4461

Thread: Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Mo is an Elder God.

2. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Here are the years Pat Shurmur was an offensive coordinator before the Broncos: 2009-10, 2013-15, 2017.

Here are the ranks of those offenses in scoring: 32, 26, 4, 3, 13, 10.

Go **** yourself.
    Lmao you think you can just lie and make shit up without any proof or context. Facts are fact now you **** off.

His offensive rankings are clearly listed and CLEARLY STATES HES ONLY BEEN TOP 10 once. Shurmer is part of the reason people hate the NFL for recycling old tired coaches.
    Last edited by Jeudy10Hamler1; 06-07-2021 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    1) You still haven't told me what DVOA stands for
    2) I never said he was a great OC.
    3) TO ratio has always been relevant. If Shurmer can get the O to do a better job of not turning the ball over, and the D can do a better job of getting TOs, it will result in the Broncos O scoring more points because they will have a shorter field to drive.

DVOA: The main statistic used on Football Outsiders, DVOA breaks down the entire season play-by-play, comparing success on each play to the league average based on a number of variables including down, distance, location on field, current score gap, quarter, and opponent quality. While it can be used as a measure of total team performance, it differs from other power ratings found throughout the Web because it can be broken down to analyze team effectiveness in any number of ways: down, quarter, rushing vs. receiving, location on field, passes to backs vs. passes to receivers, and so on. Read the article METHODS TO THE MADNESS for more information. DVOA stands for Defense-adjusted Value Over Average, although we use the same letters to refer to defensive rankings which are adjusted to take into account the quality of offensive opponents. When not adjusted for opponent, this stat is called VOA.

This is why I love advanced stats that actually tell the whole story. It makes people defending shit look foolish as hell. Because when you look decent vs the 32nd ranked defense and your absolute trash vs top defenses the real story is your shit ain’t working unless you play somebody that’s beyond inferior.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Lmao you think you can just lie and make shit up without any proof or context. Facts are fact now you **** off.

His offensive rankings are clearly listed and CLEARLY STATES HES ONLY BEEN TOP 10 once. Shurmer is part of the reason people hate the NFL for recycling old tired coaches.
    I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt as a newbie here but it's clear you have no interest in fitting in here and instead just want to antagonize and be a dick anyone who doesn't share your exact views on things. You aren't here to actually have reasonable discussions. You're a terrible poster and no one here respects anything you have to say. Do better or kindly ****off.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

GM Wave
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Mo is allowed to value a different metric than you do, Jham. That’s not lying. You’re being a weiner!

10. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Reading Twitter sounds like Lock had a rough, pick-filled day of OTAs. Hopefully he works though that and gets it out of his system by the time real games start.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Reading Twitter sounds like Lock had a rough, pick-filled day of OTAs. Hopefully he works though that and gets it out of his system by the time real games start.
    Read that too. First one was a pump fake that got picked by the d-line. Teddy also threw a pic in the end zone to Jamar Johnson. But everyone that watched practice said Teddy looked better. For Lock, if the first read wasn't there, he seemed to fall apart...thinking too much. Hopefully this stuff gets resolved by training camp, or Aaron Rodgers comes to town very soon

I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt as a newbie here but it's clear you have no interest in fitting in here and instead just want to antagonize and be a dick anyone who doesn't share your exact views on things. You aren't here to actually have reasonable discussions. You're a terrible poster and no one here respects anything you have to say. Do better or kindly ****off.
    Yeah I’m supposed to just have a discussion about somebody making shit up and pretend it’s not even happening, similar to the stuff you do like when you formed an opinion off a 8 word tweet instead of watching the actual interview? Dude your right I’m not that guy that’s going to pretend with you for shits and giggles and allow you to say anything without providing facts and context. I guess accountability is something your not used too. That’s your problem bro.

I agree with lots of things people say, I discuss lots of things, I disagree with and take a hard stance on BS that’s made up with zero proof! If your expecting me to just go along to get along and have somebody whose wrong tell me to **** off ( which isn’t a big deal for me lol) and just be like ahh well your right motorboats then…. NO

What are you in your feelings about me calling some folks out for making shit up? Tough.

Describe a pick filled day? And why aren’t you posting about teddys ints?

People talk about me being bias for lock when your obviously anti drew lock, you specifically only search and repost stuff that’s negative for lock.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Mo is allowed to value a different metric than you do, Jham. That’s not lying. You’re being a weiner!
    Mo hasn’t even posted where he got his information from, also yes mo is allowed to do whatever mo likes, mo also going to be asked for proof and mo is also going to need to provide some details.

I know a guy whose never lost a game of basketball, but he’s never played anybody that’s had enough talent to play college or pro hall. He’s undefeated but is he really good?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'mont Jones

Describe a pick filled day? And why aren’t you posting about teddys ints?

People talk about me being bias for lock when your obviously anti drew lock, you specifically only search and repost stuff that’s negative for lock.
    Can you find something anywhere that says Lock had a good day? He's not searching for negative stuff--everyone who watched practice is saying the same thing. Neither looked great, Lock looked worse

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yeah I’m supposed to just have a discussion about somebody making shit up and pretend it’s not even happening, similar to the stuff you do like when you formed an opinion off a 8 word tweet instead of watching the actual interview? Dude your right I’m not that guy that’s going to pretend with you for shits and giggles and allow you to say anything without providing facts and context. I guess accountability is something your not used too. That’s your problem bro.

I agree with lots of things people say, I discuss lots of things, I disagree with and take a hard stance on BS that’s made up with zero proof! If your expecting me to just go along to get along and have somebody whose wrong tell me to **** off ( which isn’t a big deal for me lol) and just be like ahh well your right motorboats then…. NO

What are you in your feelings about me calling some folks out for making shit up? Tough.
    Mo didn't make anything up. He simply used different offensive ranking parameters than you. Mo has given solid, fact-based analysis for 14 years on this board. I don't always agree with his takes, but he's never posted fake stats to make a point. That you would accuse him of such is just one of many reasons you're a joke on this message board.

19. The Following 5 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kenoy28 View Post
    Can you find something anywhere that says Lock had a good day? He's not searching for negative stuff--everyone who watched practice is saying the same thing. Neither looked great, Lock looked worse
    Reporters have alread declared war against lock, they aren’t going to report anything positive towards him while covering up all of teddys crap.

I’m not going to take any of the QB talk serious until I see them both in some odd season game’s.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information