Page 116 of 298 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4461

Thread: Drew Lock

For now he is the starter. Just need to get on page with his WR as well as that over in the knowing Teddy could sneak up and take his job all the time.
    April Showers and Easter!

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    For now he is the starter. Just need to get on page with his WR as well as that over in the knowing Teddy could sneak up and take his job all the time.
    I can see him getting beat out, and Fangio straight out favoring Bridge's conservative play
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

3. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    If shurmer hasn’t learned by now then he’ll never get it and this will be his last job in the NFL, because honestly the guy hasn’t been an impressive OC his entire career. Only having a top 5 offense like 2-3 times in 13 year’s or so. Shurmer had better jump into his bag of genius or this is it for him.
    He was an offensive coordinator for six years previous to being in Denver. Three of them had top 10 offenses. This isn’t his last hurrah if it doesn’t work.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    He was an offensive coordinator for six years previous to being in Denver. Three of them had top 10 offenses. This isn’t his last hurrah if it doesn’t work.
    Facts are facts

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I don't believe you. I'd look it up, but again... Ain't nobody got time for that!
    Believe dat!
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    There are a lot of old random cover versions of American songs in Spanish.

Mexicans also love CCR.

That’s another bet I lost, my boss asks me “who sings this?” when Fortunate Son comes on and I swore to god that it was Neil Young.

We argued ... we bet ... I lost.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    It’s amazing how people can just say shit that’s not true and then people salute the post that’s wrong as hell…..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.big...ired-ny-giants

Now scroll on down to the facts….. shurmer has literally had a top 5 offense twice and everything else was way outside the top ten lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Facts are facts
    Making shit up is making shit up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Facts are facts
    Making shit up is making shit up.
    What is wrong with you? Bigger idiots than Shurmur will always have a coordinator job. If anything he was more qualified than Fangio to be Den HC. And I'm not caping for him either.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

It’s amazing how people can just say shit that’s not true and then people salute the post that’s wrong as hell…..

Now scroll on down to the facts….. shurmer has literally had a top 5 offense twice and everything else was way outside the top ten lmao.
    What does DVOA stand for

By the way, for better or for worse, defensive minded HCs tend to prefer OC who don't turn the ball over. The idea is that when an O turns the ball over, it often puts their D in a bad position because the opposing O starts on a short field giving them a better chance at scoring. So if your O is amongst the best in not turning it over, and your D is amongst the best in getting turnovers, the favorable turnover ratio leads to more points and wins. This is a well established fact. So, how has Shurmer done in that category? His teams have finished in the top 5 3 times and 12 6 times.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...es/ShurPa0.htm

Unfortunately, the Broncos QBs lead the league in INTs and GAs, while the D was 3rd worse in TAs last year. Not exactly what the doctor order from either of our coordinators.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I can see him getting beat out, and Fangio straight out favoring Bridge's conservative play

Nah bro.

Lock will win. If they're equal lock will win. Teddy has to completely blow out lock to win. A no contest win. A Rodgers vs siemian win.

If its any closer than that lock is the starter. And teddy just is not THAT much better than Lock imo. He might be better. Even a little. But he has to overwhelmingly win.

Lock is our starter unless we have Watson or Rodgers.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

15. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post

Nah bro.

Lock will win. If they're equal lock will win. Teddy has to completely blow out lock to win. A no contest win. A Rodgers vs siemian win.

If its any closer than that lock is the starter. And teddy just is not THAT much better than Lock imo. He might be better. Even a little. But he has to overwhelmingly win.

Lock is our starter unless we have Watson or Rodgers.
    I think he was brought in to beat Lock out

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    What does DVOA stand for

By the way, for better or for worse, defensive minded HCs tend to prefer OC who don't turn the ball over. The idea is that when an O turns the ball over, it often puts their D in a bad position because the opposing O starts on a short field giving them a better chance at scoring. So if your O is amongst the best in not turning it over, and your D is amongst the best in getting turnovers, the favorable turnover ratio leads to more points and wins. This is a well established fact. So, how has Shurmer done in that category? His teams have finished in the top 5 3 times and 12 6 times.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...es/ShurPa0.htm

Unfortunately, the Broncos QBs lead the league in INTs and GAs, while the D was 3rd worse in TAs last year. Not exactly what the doctor order from either of our coordinators.
    Your arguing about some shit that’s irrelevant! The point is shurmer isn’t a great OC and his poor offensive rankings show that. Regardless of where he’s been he’s only had a top ten offense twice.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Your arguing about some shit that’s irrelevant! The point is shurmer isn’t a great OC and his poor offensive rankings show that. Regardless of where he’s been he’s only had a top ten offense twice.
    1) You still haven't told me what DVOA stands for
    2) I never said he was a great OC.
    3) TO ratio has always been relevant. If Shurmer can get the O to do a better job of not turning the ball over, and the D can do a better job of getting TOs, it will result in the Broncos O scoring more points because they will have a shorter field to drive.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Here are the years Pat Shurmur was an offensive coordinator before the Broncos: 2009-10, 2013-15, 2017.

Here are the ranks of those offenses in scoring: 32, 26, 4, 3, 13, 10.

Go **** yourself.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

20. The Following 7 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information