Page 28 of 298 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Patrick has been easily our best receiver this year and he got fewer snaps yesterday than Jerry did. I just feel like once again we've got coordinators who are out of touch with what's really going on in the game. Tim had two consecutive 100-yard games and then we decided to to give him just over 60% of the snaps. It doesn't make sense to me.
    Isn’t Patrick on the list of injuries?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

3. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I love his stuff and glad I'm following him on twitter because he offers alot of insight. But there's only so much you can torture yourself with his Drew Lock analysis haha

This is what bothers me the most. He is the worst qb, but he's actually not. I think he's better than a fair few qbs. So weird.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

How many fans are actually making excuses? Lock has legitimate excuses, or reasons, I just don’t see many people making his case.

There’s far more people like Real JoRo that are brutally honest about this, if not just flat out bailing off the bandwagon.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    I love his stuff and glad I'm following him on twitter because he offers alot of insight. But there's only so much you can torture yourself with his Drew Lock analysis haha
    I want to believe, but I have a habit of binging NFL podcasts on Monday — Ringer (Kevin Clark), The Athletic (Robert Mays), Mike Lombardi, PFF’s main one and Forecast, Ryen Russillo, Chris Long. Yeah, not really a single good word if it was brought up. It’s not good right now. It’s getting harder to ignore that and think it changes.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I'm not really interested in the meta analysis of whether people are being too critical of Lock or not - or whether he's the long term answer or not. At this stage the numbers are the numbers. The offense needs to get better and it starts with him.

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm not really interested in the meta analysis of whether people are being too critical of Lock or not - or whether he's the long term answer or not. At this stage the numbers are the numbers. The offense needs to get better and it starts with him.
    I wasn’t really wanting to criticize their critiques, or even that they’re too critical, because I’m not sure they were. I’m trying to say — not very well — that we are getting closer to having to have conversations about whether he’s the quarterback moving forward. And yes, I realize it’s only eight starts.

I’m not turning on him, but it’s got to improve.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

It is what it is. If he doesn't shine the rest of the way, Elway will go back to the well if it's still his job.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I wasn’t really wanting to criticize their critiques, or even that they’re too critical, because I’m not sure they were. I’m trying to say — not very well — that we are getting closer to having to have conversations about whether he’s the quarterback moving forward. And yes, I realize it’s only eight starts.

I’m not turning on him, but it’s got to improve.

Funny, i posted an article about this and people lost their shit about it. Jaded im looking at you.

16. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I hate to be that guy, but throwing shoulder AC separations aren't the type of injury that plays nice. ACL just needs to bear tremendous load. AC is part of an incredibly complex process of levers that must deliver 1) a ~410 gram object 2) at ~55mph, 3) with great accuracy 4) and split second timing.

Lock hasn't looked the same since the injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I hate to be that guy, but throwing shoulder AC separations aren't the type of injury that plays nice. ACL just needs to bear tremendous load. AC is part of an incredibly complex process of levers that must deliver 1) a ~410 gram object 2) at ~55mph, 3) with great accuracy 4) and split second timing.

Lock hasn't looked the same since the injury.
    I separated my shoulder last year and have a new appreciation for how pesky and lingering the injury can be. But also, he's thrown some dimes since he's been back - so it's hard to know how much of a factor it is...

I'm sure it's been disruptive for him, no doubt. This league is tough. You rush back from injury to prove your toughness, but if you can't play to standard, nobody is going to cut you any slack.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I separated my shoulder last year and have a new appreciation for how pesky and lingering the injury can be. But also, he's thrown some dimes since he's been back - so it's hard to know how much of a factor it is...

I'm sure it's been disruptive for him, no doubt. This league is tough. You rush back from injury to prove your toughness, but if you can't play to standard, nobody is going to cut you any slack.
    I think time will tell...it's just another factor to add to the dogpile if factors. He can def play given the evidence of ability, post-injury, to throw with power.

It's not 'woe is me' but 'AC and quick return isn't all roses'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

“I played football in high school and ...”

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information