Thread: Derek Wolfe joins Wink's Ravens on one-year deal

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Nah, fam.
    Y tho

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Overrated and over-loved. **** Wolfe.
    I'll never forget reading an article by John McCain the famous sports writer from Houston during the 2015 preseason when we had combined training camp and practices with the Texans.McCain said there's no way that Von Miller could be overrated nor could DeMarcus Ware. But that Derek Wolfe is the one guy on that defense who made everybody else go.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    I'll never forget reading an article by John McCain the famous sports writer from Houston during the 2015 preseason when we had combined training camp and practices with the Texans.McCain said there's no way that Von Miller could be overrated nor could DeMarcus Ware. But that Derek Wolfe is the one guy on that defense who made everybody else go.
    McClain*

The funny part is that I think you could argue it was actually Malik Jackson in hindsight. Obviously all of them were critical - but the way he could wreck the pocket from the inside was really something.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

The Senator?

He was the guy who made the defense go? So when the talent around him shrunk why didn't he keep making us go? Oh, it's because he was never the person who made the defense go. It's what I call the Hines Ward effect - A really good player with traits that fans love, plus over achieving, plus a few pivotal plays and right 'attitude' -even if the attitude in the locker room is shit- and team success causes you to be overrated.

This guy just had "a career year," and we let him walk even though he's cheap. Exactly what does that tell you about his production and his attitude?

If you ******s love loud-mouthed big men from Cincinnati, you'd think I'd be more beloved around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

The Senator?

He was the guy who made the defense go? So when the talent around him shrunk why didn't he keep making us go? Oh, it's because he was never the person who made the defense go. It's what I call the Hines Ward effect - A really good player with traits that fans love, plus over achieving, plus a few pivotal plays and right 'attitude' -even if the attitude in the locker room is shit- and team success causes you to be overrated.

This guy just had "a career year," and we let him walk even though he's cheap. Exactly what does that tell you about his production and his attitude?

If you ******s love loud-mouthed big men from Cincinnati, you'd think I'd be more beloved around here.
    Awww I love you

Awww I love you
    You're just going to beat me up and then take your hot wife downtown-to-pound-town.

I'm just a ******* Poet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

So I'm a pretty avid reader. And I literally laughed about this yesterday with a customer. do you ever have those names or words that you've misread from the first time that you read them and obviously just continue to make the same mistake? buff I've literally done that for years with McClain. I always thought it was interesting that he had the same name as John McCain.

10. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information