Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mike Klis

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Default Mike Klis

we all know the guy has virtually been on the Broncos payroll for years as a PR guy. But he's been unusually douchey lately. Keep taking shots at guys like Andrew Mason and Nikki. last night he didn't want to acknowledge that Shelby Harris was getting reassigned and then had to eat cabbage after Troy Renck announced it.it's one thing to be a good ol boy that says whatever the organization wants you to say. It's a whole nother thing to be a jerk to everybody else in your market.

2. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Yea i saw that too. Maybe he feels a lil marginalized
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Yeah, but I’d pretty much side with anybody over Mason; he’s a tool.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    Yeah, but I’d pretty much side with anybody over Mason; he’s a tool.
    I unfollowed that guy years ago. Giant dbag. He'd do shit like if one of his followers asked him "who are we gonna draft in the first round?" knowing full well they just want his prediction, he'd reply with something like "I'm not a mind reader, I can't see the future". If you didn't ask something in a very precise way he'd give you a douchy response like that.

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I unfollowed that guy years ago. Giant dbag. He'd do shit like if one of his followers asked him "who are we gonna draft in the first round?" knowing full well they just want his prediction, he'd reply with something like "I'm not a mind reader, I can't see the future". If you didn't ask something in a very precise way he'd give you a douchy response like that.
    He is very condescending to people who disagree with him.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I think all is was just being a bitch because someone scooped him so he had to jump in there and act all like, “well it’s not officially official yet” just to oook like he’s more in the know than the others almost like a “it’s not official until I say it is. Kinda funny that less than an hour later everyone was confirming it and he had to follow suit.

I think he’s just used to being the guy to break stories first since Schefter left and when he gets scooped by someone he gets his panties in a twist.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I bet Klis was told to sit on it and Renck beat him to the punch.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Much prefer Renck and Legwold. The thing about Mase is his on the autistic spectrum and extremely dry. I don't take it personally from him. Klis is a douche

12. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Klis is a weird dude who has an inflated opinion of himself because of the relationship he's forged with Elway. But I generally trust his scoops.

I like Jhabvala's reporting style best of the local Broncos beat reporters.

14. The Following 5 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

Actually Some other dude scooped it. Ryan somebody.. And Cecil went all belligerent on Twitter followed by Klis being a douche.

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

I pretty much think all of the football media in Denver or at least all of the dudes one non ex players are such dbags.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Ryan Koenigsberg from dnvr?
    Last edited by Jsteve01; 03-30-2020 at 05:29 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Ryan Koenigsberg from dnvr?
    Not him.. some other Ryan. Cecil deleted his freak out so I can’t find it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Much prefer Renck and Legwold. The thing about Mase is his on the autistic spectrum and extremely dry. I don't take it personally from him. Klis is a douche
    First let me clarify that I'm not offended, but curious about this statement. I view this first and foremost as an opening to educate people about Autism, assuming that this individual is truly Autistic.

1) Has he publicly stated this as a fact, or is this based on attributes that many associate with Autism/Asperger's?

2) How do you believe that it affects his ability to be a sports commentator.

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    He is very condescending to people who disagree with him.
    If it is true that he’s an Autistic/Aspie, the reason that we might be more likely do engage in such behavior may be the result of us being more likely to have been the recipient of emotional and phycological abuse. I’m not making excuses, only pointing out that some of those who have been treated like garbage their whole life will jump at the opportunity to dish out what they’ve been taking whenever the opportunity arises. In fact, I know a number of Autistics/Aspies that not only viewed House (the title character of a fictional “genius” doctor with a substance abuse problem about 10 years ago) as 1 of us, he was their hero for dishing out to “neurotypicals” what we’ve been taking by treating everyone around him like garbage. However, I take exception to the idea that this is sufficient basis for an Autism diagnosis.

I’m willing to admit that if I spend hours upon hours doing as objective of research on an important subject that’s humanly possible, until I’m able to present a case that is as thrall as anything a lawyer might present in a court of law, I often get annoyed by whimsical thinkers who can’t present any actual basis for their viewpoints. Such individuals have no idea of how much respect I have for those who can present as solid of a case for their opposing viewpoints as I always try to present for my own. It irritates me even more when these whimsical thinkers then turn around and accuse me of being close minded, especially since I got my diagnosis which many have since used as their "get out of jail free card." Many of my fellow Autistics/Aspies object to this hypocrisy as much as I do.

Nevertheless, I only do this on subjects that I consider to be of the upmost importance, such as religion, politics, Autism, etc. In fact, the reason I dropped out of the political forum here was because I discredited myself by not being able to present myself and my positions in a manner that met my expectations for myself in a correspondence exchange format. Not just in terms of it being too cumbersome of a means of communication for me to respond to every challenge made to what I wrote, but more importantly, my conduct which was the product of my frustration of not being able to handle myself as effectively as I can when engaged in verbal dialog.

Although sports isn’t a subject that I view so important that I’d get all bent out of shape over, I in fact get annoyed by those who do, I could understand why someone whose job it is to be a sports commentator might out of the need to justify their paycheck.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

20. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

This is the reason Klis gets the Broncos' news

KUSA Channel 9 pays millions of dollars to declare itself “the home of the Broncos,” with extra access to game footage, exclusive pre- and post-game interviews, and use of the Broncos logo to promote itself.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

22. The Following 5 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information