Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New 3/27 CBS Sports 2020 7-Rd. Mock Draft

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    No one wanted a guard over Chubb. No one thought he'd be on the board at 5 so quit lying. Nelson was in the convo when when we were discussing the potential of your dud Rosen. Or mcglinchey or Roquan. No one thought there was any way Chubb was on the board
    Yeah let's talk about your obsession with Rosen homie and now you want to tell us wrdint know receivers?

Yeah let's talk about your obsession with Rosen homie and now you want to tell us wrdint know receivers?
    Oh you want to fight me homie? Okay then. We can go.

Let's talk about how I said take Chubb even over Rosen. Or how Rosen was on two shit teams. Or we can talk about how y'all wanted guards LOL and look - Luck leaves and all of a sudden the Nelson led Colts can't get to the playoffs. Crazy. With all due respect, I don't think you guys have a proper appreciation for roster construction, or changes to the game.

We went from acting like (in one thread) burner WR's have no prevalance on great and SB teams, which was WRONG BTW, to what? Because some other WRs who are good have different 40's means something?

Put any other position up to that level of insane scrutiny, please.

I get it, whatever. Get the **** out of here. And there were talks of Chubb being on the board because of a run on QB's and the Giants RB preference.

Haruumph. The nerve of you. I was polite. This is unheard of you! I'm disturbed my dude. Harumph!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

And the obsession was with other posters regarding me defending Josh Rosen as a pick. tell me when Nelson scores a ******* touchdown or makes more impact than a WR1 (he won't).

You can get a great guard in every FA class. They're always there. Roster construction. Harumph!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    And the obsession was with other posters regarding me defending Josh Rosen as a pick. tell me when Nelson scores a ******* touchdown or makes more impact than a WR1 (he won't).

You can get a great guard in every FA class. They're always there. Roster construction. Harumph!
    Murray made an all rookie team in AZ. Listen Rosen is already a journeyman and Nelson an all pro. But no one seriously wanted Nelson over Chubb.

Murray made an all rookie team in AZ. Listen Rosen is already a journeyman and Nelson an all pro. But no one seriously wanted Nelson over Chubb.
    "Nelson might be the best player in the draft and can't be over drafted," was what I was literally told time and time again. Or, you know, you can lecture me about accountability by being wildly incorrect. Hasn't stopped you yet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

"Nelson might be the best player in the draft and can't be over drafted," was what I was literally told time and time again. Or, you know, you can lecture me about accountability by being wildly incorrect. Hasn't stopped you yet.
    Who would have taken a guard over Chubb? And why are you taking this so personally?

Who would have taken a guard over Chubb? And why are you taking this so personally?
    I've been told that it is a violation of my message board parole to gloat about such things.

Because I don't nitpick you when you're wrong. Even when you clearly do the same thing to me. Because I take the time to hype you up in posts and act like you've some god damned gravitas. I can't even get into a draft thread without being barragged for having hte audacity to (be right) and not fall in line with outdated thinking? How dare you. Everyone else can have an opinion. Not me. Shit. Same thing for Jaded, too. You ****** up the loyalty.

You even promised to not troll me on draft shit when you took it too far two drafts ago.

I thought you meant those words!

Harrumph.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I've been told that it is a violation of my message board parole to gloat about such things.

Because I don't nitpick you when you're wrong. Even when you clearly do the same thing to me. Because I take the time to hype you up in posts and act like you've some god damned gravitas. I can't even get into a draft thread without being barragged for having hte audacity to (be right) and not fall in line with outdated thinking? How dare you. Everyone else can have an opinion. Not me. Shit. Same thing for Jaded, too. You ****** up the loyalty.

You even promised to not troll me on draft shit when you took it too far two drafts ago.

I thought you meant those words!

Harrumph.
    Well then I apologize again. I forgot about that. I'm being sincere when I say this. I'm sorry for offending you and although we differ on Ruggs we both love explosive split ends

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

lets bring this back shall we. We all want a legit offense with speed, thats the bottom line. we may differ on how to create that but The other drafts are in the past....Next....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Well then I apologize again. I forgot about that. I'm being sincere when I say this. I'm sorry for offending you and although we differ on Ruggs we both love explosive split ends
    He’s just messing around dude. As a side note Im a little frazzled because he stole my thing when he high fived himself.

14. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He’s just messing around dude. As a side note Im a little frazzled because he stole my thing when he high fived himself.
    I'm sorry bro, but I was hi-fiving myself on the first day that was introduced to the board. That being the MHS function, of course.

I am not going to let my trailblazing history be lost to the pages of history.

16. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I'm sorry bro, but I was hi-fiving myself on the first day that was introduced to the board. That being the MHS function, of course.

Check your messages

Check your messages
    I just cleared out the inbox. It was full.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I just cleared out the inbox. It was full.
    Check again

I was high fiving myself when you were crapping in diapers, and if that's something that’s happened recently I apologize for touching on a sensitive subject.

21. The Following 5 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information