Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New 3/27 CBS Sports 2020 7-Rd. Mock Draft

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    You weaken your team with overkill when you drop resource after resource after resource.

We poured a lot into the DL and we have defensive coaches as our leadership - coach them up at some point.

We have one NFL WR and utter trash at the rest.

I don't know why you cool cats and kittens want to buy a fancy gun and not put any bullets in it, but that's what you're doing with Lock.

Liberate the offense, brooooooooooooooos.

Oh I want a WR this draft maybe even 2...I just dont want ruggs at 15 the value doesnt work for me at all(I'm no expert though), I dont care what the media is selling....there is no conistent proof of burners like him selected in round 1 making you pick 15 production. I will pass on ruggs all day every day. Give me a Jefferson in rd 2 and Hamler in rd 3 or Hill in rd 4.....and Im feeling pretty damn good out of this draft at the WR position......I think Hamilton will do just fine in the slot. I love Sutton and feel pretty good about Hamnilton making some more strides. Throw Jefferson outside and develop hamler or Hill and push Patrick to special teams, and We are much better there....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Oh I want a WR this draft maybe even 2...I just dont want ruggs at 15 the value doesnt work for me at all(I'm no expert though), I dont care what the media is selling....there is no conistent proof of burners like him selected in round 1 making you pick 15 production. I will pass on ruggs all day every day. Give me a Jefferson in rd 2 and Hamler in rd 3 or Hill in rd 4.....and Im feeling pretty damn good out of this draft at the WR position......I think Hamilton will do just fine in the slot. I love Sutton and feel pretty good about Hamnilton making some more strides. Throw Jefferson outside and develop hamler or Hill and push Patrick to special teams, and We are much better there....
    No consistent proof?

the problem is that you take the burner WR and you say "You must be a ******* God at NFL," and won't except anything less than that but don't hold that standard.

The LT you guys want? Guess what - odds say he's average. You know what else the numbers say? That overall Bolles is an average LT.

It doesn't have to be Ruggs - but I sure do want a talented WR in the first over this remix's LT.

Not taking a WR in round one to get someone else and then double dipping at the posiion in other rounds isn't necessarily effective or efficient, either.

Remember two drafts ago when it was a heavy Te draft? We kept saying "oh we can get another one later," and wound up with a shitty bum TE with medical issues. Yeah, the depth at the position is there - which would tell you that the guys atop that deep class are one (especially impressive) worth taking and (two) there's going to be a big run on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

No consistent proof?

the problem is that you take the burner WR and you say "You must be a ******* God at NFL," and won't except anything less than that but don't hold that standard.

The LT you guys want? Guess what - odds say he's average. You know what else the numbers say? That overall Bolles is an average LT.

It doesn't have to be Ruggs - but I sure do want a talented WR in the first over this remix's LT.

Not taking a WR in round one to get someone else and then double dipping at the posiion in other rounds isn't necessarily effective or efficient, either.

Remember two drafts ago when it was a heavy Te draft? We kept saying "oh we can get another one later," and wound up with a shitty bum TE with medical issues. Yeah, the depth at the position is there - which would tell you that the guys atop that deep class are one (especially impressive) worth taking and (two) there's going to be a big run on them.
    Jefferson for example is 1st round talent and may now be Wr 4 in the draft WR 3 for me behind Jeudy and Lamb who are most likely out of reach. I wouldnt take Ruggs anywhere in rd 1. Thats just me I hate guys being touted for speed only he is raw at both routes and seperating from the line that scares the shit out of me......

To me drafting ruggs would be panicking for a WR in rd 1 like we did in 2017 for a OT.....I never said I didnt want a WR...I just want a good one that can do it all and isnt a 1 trick pony...if that ends up being lamb or jeudy at 15 or a 2nd rd pick who is a 1st rd talent who dropped becasue of positional attrition like Sutton did then that is a steal and great for us....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

4. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Alabama produces great WR's.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Alabama produces great WR's.
    Sutton plus Lamb/Ruggs = Fitzgerald and Bolden levels of talent.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Sutton and Lamb would be beastly.....Sutton and Ruggs, would be like Sutton and Dorsett(why bother)

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

9. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Umm you're leaving out the best route runner I've ever seen in college

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Umm you're leaving out the best route runner I've ever seen in college
    Jerry Rice and Marvin Harrison out the league, bro.

Y'all don't know shit about wideouts and it's making me sad. You mother ******s wanted us to draft a god damn guard over Chubb!

Jaded, get the limo!

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Y'all don't know shit about wideouts and it's making me sad. You mother ******s wanted us to draft a god damn guard over Chubb!

Jaded, get the limo!

first i did not want a guard over chubb you scoundrel lol...... second I know a shit ton about WR's, not only was I one as a palyer I coached it as well for about 4 years, I styled on you already, no need to keep at it......

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

13. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

I'm about to break it out.

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I'm about to break it out.
    You are just arguing around in circles at this point....lets break it down.....

We need a WR? Check
    We need Speed at the WR position? Check
    You can get a all round complete WR in this draft with deep speed that runs under 4.5? Check
    You can get this in rd 2? check
    There will be 1st rd talent that falls to rd 2 at the WR position? Check

There we all are on the same page now lol

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

You can get a LT or any other position you want in the second round, too. It's a deep LT class, too. You think there won't be a big run on WR's? Give me a break, fam. You hate too hard.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

You can get a LT or any other position you want in the second round, too. It's a deep LT class, too. You think there won't be a big run on WR's? Give me a break, fam. You hate too hard.
    Actually for me I would prefer Murray at ILB or Jefferson at WR at pick 15, simply becasue I dont think a OT worth taking at 15 will be there. I didnt think jefferson would rise and he prob is stil la reach at 15 but he is my WR 3, It seems he is rising now among teams as well as he is 1st rd talent.....I also would be fine with trading back Grabbing Jackson at OT, and using the extra 2nd rd pick on a Center which we currently dont have on the roster FYI, pair that with a WR, and you hit our 3 biggest needs with 3 picks.

We all have our opinions...is what it is.....Just dont like Ruggs, fine with a WR at 15 to make our offense beastly...just dont want it to be ruggs......

Also to me LT isnt deep at all either only about 4 worth taking early in rds 1 and maybe rd 2...but I'm no expert either....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

19. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Jaded, get the limo!
    You're leaving Jeudy off your list. He's bigger and faster than Lamb and had about twice the catches of Ruggs and he's the best route runner in this class. And the best I've seen in college

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Jaded, get the limo!
    No one wanted a guard over Chubb. No one thought he'd be on the board at 5 so quit lying. Nelson was in the convo when when we were discussing the potential of your dud Rosen. Or mcglinchey or Roquan. No one thought there was any way Chubb was on the board

22. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information