5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Forget it, dude wants $20 M/per
    Lol.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Lol.
    Lol is right. The guy has never broken 10 sacks in a season. 9.5 is his high playing across from JJ Watt most of his career. He had 3 sacks last year with Seattle. Von was injured and had little help at the pass rush and had more sacks. Clowney is absolutely overrated.

32 sacks in 6 seasons. 5.3 per season. Get the **** outta here 20 mil/year.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default 'Nobody can complain about that': Jurrell Casey eager to beef up Broncos' pass rush alongside Von Miller

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Jurrell Casey might not know much about the Broncos just yet, but he at least he already knows a good deal about Von Miller.

The two have gotten to know one another as teammates for four of the previous five Pro Bowls (Miller missed the 2016 Pro Bowl as the Broncos prepared for Super Bowl 50), but until Casey gets a crash course in Broncos history following his trade to Denver, that will have to do for now.

"Anybody that knows me, that knows anything about me, they know I don't really watch too much sports," Casey said on a conference call with Denver media on Thursday. "But I know they won plenty of Super Bowls. I know they've been winning. I know Von Miller and [Bradley] Chubb, those guys are some great pass rushers over there over these last couple years."
    rest - https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/n...cos-pass-rush-

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

7. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    I like this dude already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by G_Money View Post
    As I said in the offseason thread, DT is not an easy position to fill immediately in any draft. It takes a minute for the skills to translate to the pros. Casey's still got some years left and he changes the complexion of Denver's defensive front SIGNIFICANTLY.

Denver's still got to find a starting offensive tackle in the draft, IMO, but I'm not unhappy with any of Denver's offseason trades/signings so far.
    I HOPE that Elway is going to find a LT in the draft, but all the reports are that they are sticking with Garrett Bolles and Ju'Wuan James this season.

I sure hope they are wrong, but in discussion with Mike Klis, it appears that Elway is determined to prove that he was right to draft Bolles. We'll see.

But, Elway had $5m left in FA and just signed former Lions punter Sam Martin. He's a 7 year veteran for 7 years. Should be an improvement.

The punter just got 3 times the salary of Phillip Lindsay. I feel sorry for that guy! He did everything he could, but "they have just been insulting Phillip Lindsay left and right." Tyler Polumbus.

I personally don't think it matters to the team. If I were him I'd be pissed though.

11. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Money View Post
    As I said in the offseason thread, DT is not an easy position to fill immediately in any draft. It takes a minute for the skills to translate to the pros. Casey's still got some years left and he changes the complexion of Denver's defensive front SIGNIFICANTLY.

Denver's still got to find a starting offensive tackle in the draft, IMO, but I'm not unhappy with any of Denver's offseason trades/signings so far.
    I HOPE that Elway is going to find a LT in the draft, but all the reports are that they are sticking with Garrett Bolles and Ju'Wuan James this season.

I sure hope they are wrong, but in discussion with Mike Klis, it appears that Elway is determined to prove that he was right to draft Bolles. We'll see.

But, Elway had $5m left in FA and just signed former Lions punter Sam Martin. He's a 7 year veteran for 7 years. Should be an improvement.

The punter just got 3 times the salary of Phillip Lindsay. I feel sorry for that guy! He did everything he could, but "they have just been insulting Phillip Lindsay left and right." Tyler Polumbus.

I personally don't think it matters to the team. If I were him I'd be pissed though.
    Need a C too
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

13. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

Dude they needed a punter. How you could twist that to be against lindsey is amazing. Bravo

15. The Following User High Fived nevcraw For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

While I do appreciate you Cug the way you post stuff that is said on the radio, it's your delivery that needs touching.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Lindsay is a nice player, a perfect RBBC back, he’ll either get over the “insults” or he won’t, it doesn’t matter either way. He’s better off when he’s pissed off anyway, and ... he’s under team control for 2 more years, no team is gonna give a huge raise to restricted FA’s, especially a RB, especially especially a small RB. It’s just not a thing.

Look at Dion Lewis, he’s signing 1 or 2 year contracts for his entire career, that’s what Lindsay will be doing.
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 03-28-2020 at 03:36 PM.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

19. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    While I do appreciate you Cug the way you post stuff that is said on the radio, it's your delivery that needs touching.
    What? Are you saying I lack tact? Last person that tried to tell me that was my dad. I was 21 years old.

I didn't listen to him either.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

What? Are you saying I lack tact? Last person that tried to tell me that was my dad. I was 21 years old.

I didn't listen to him either.
    I guess you need to decide if it's working for you. Maybe it is.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I guess you need to decide if it's working for you. Maybe it is.
    He makes half a million a year doing IP and patent work, so I'd say so.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    He makes half a million a year doing IP and patent work, so I'd say so.
    I am not sure if this is fabricated or revealed, in either case, it's dubious but not implausible.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Cugel clearly couldn’t care enough to lie about how much he makes.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

26. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information