Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Brady Goes to Tampa

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It’ll be interesting to see what Arians does with that offense. His offense has been very vertical in the past. I’m glad Brady is out of the AFC, though.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I don't understand why he would go to Tampa.

Dude doesn't have anything left to prove. Just hang 'em up and ride off into the sunset.
    I hear it’s lovely in Tampa this time of year?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    He's been done for two years now?

He won a Super Bowl two years ago and played at a level 10X better than Peyton when his D made him a 2X champ.
    Really? Actually go back and watch him. He was awful in the SB and the offense was designed for basically nothing but crossing routes and swings for a while now with an occasional ball beyond 10 yards.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I hear it’s lovely in Tampa this time of year?
    Maybe they have a lot of gay bars?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

5. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Let's ******* rub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Really? Actually go back and watch him. He was awful in the SB and the offense was designed for basically nothing but crossing routes and swings for a while now with an occasional ball beyond 10 yards.
    I guess you think that Ram defense was mediocre? They were loaded.

How did Brady look against the Chiefs two weeks earlier?

Please. You need to stop about Brady's performance two seasons ago. Last year was a different story but he was banged up everywhere.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

If
    He
    Was
    Still
    Good
    Bill
    Would
    Have
    Kept
    Him
    In
    Boston

9. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by smilinassassin27 View Post
    if
    he
    was
    still
    good
    bill
    would
    have
    kept
    him
    in
    boston
    n
    o
    t
    f
    o
    r
    t
    m
    i
    l
    l
    i
    o
    n
    a
    y
    e
    a
    r
    f
    o
    r
    a
    y
    r
    o
    l
    d
    q
    b

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Cuz that's why. I get that you are a homer. And TB was a bad boy. But BB is the brains of the operation and always has been. If he wanted Brady, Brady would still be in NE. They would have agreed on a deal to make them both happy. They are respecting Brady and are allowing everyone to believe it's his decision...but Shefter even knew last Fall that BB was done with him. Right, wrong or otherwise, he is a business first SOB who apparently has zero emotion in matters of business. It's why you guys are always so damn good. Lawyer Malloy, etc all fell victim to BB's business acumen. There has always been question if he would do the same to Brady. We now know the answer. Simplifying the routes the past 2 years to even more sink and dunk was a clear sign of deterioration. You mention the KC game. I say he threw over 45 times for those numbers and tossed 3 INTs...but he got lucky on the 3rd. If the real Brady played vs the Rams, he'd have lit em up. He was just done. Not a huge deal. Happens to everyone. We got a ring with a dead arm at QB. And I'll still love him forever. But facts are facts.

Cuz that's why. I get that you are a homer. And TB was a bad boy. But BB is the brains of the operation and always has been. If he wanted Brady, Brady would still be in NE. They would have agreed on a deal to make them both happy. They are respecting Brady and are allowing everyone to believe it's his decision...but Shefter even knew last Fall that BB was done with him. Right, wrong or otherwise, he is a business first SOB who apparently has zero emotion in matters of business. It's why you guys are always so damn good. Lawyer Malloy, etc all fell victim to BB's business acumen. There has always been question if he would do the same to Brady. We now know the answer. Simplifying the routes the past 2 years to even more sink and dunk was a clear sign of deterioration. You mention the KC game. I say he threw over 45 times for those numbers and tossed 3 INTs...but he got lucky on the 3rd. If the real Brady played vs the Rams, he'd have lit em up. He was just done. Not a huge deal. Happens to everyone. We got a ring with a dead arm at QB. And I'll still love him forever. But facts are facts.
    So you think Brady sucks and Belichick doesn't think he's worth a massive multi year contract like Tampa Bay does.

I guess that sums up everything right?

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    So you think Brady sucks and Belichick doesn't think he's worth a massive multi year contract like Tampa Bay does.

I guess that sums up everything right?
    Pretty much. But hey...y'all still got 6 rings and Tampa gonna sell some jerseys.

Pretty much. But hey...y'all still got 6 rings and Tampa gonna sell some jerseys.
    Then we agree on everything which is remarkable with all your prior verbal clutter!

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Broncos will play against Buccaneers in Denver!

I remember Brady was singing.... na na na hey hey good bye, Denver in 2017. (His final game in Denver.)

Now, he has to come back to Denver! We will get the last laugh in Denver! GO BRONCOS!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Broncos will play against Buccaneers in Denver!

I remember Brady was singing.... na na na hey hey good bye, Denver in 2017. (His final game in Denver.)

Now, he has to come back to Denver! We will get the last laugh in Denver! GO BRONCOS!
    You think it will be MNF or SNF?

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

well I love this scenario because we're going to find out a lot about both belichick and Brady. And I believe that historically speaking other than maybe Montana there's always that perfect marriage of Coach scheme and quarterback. Barring the anomaly of a generational defense once every 10 years.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information