Thread: Tom Brady says goodbye to Patriots on social media

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Tom Brady says goodbye to Patriots on social media

Tom Brady said goodbye to the New England Patriots in a series of posts on Instagram on Tuesday, ending his 20-year run with the only NFL team he has ever known.

Brady did not say which team he will sign with for the 2020 season, but he did indicate he was leaving. He officially hits the league's open market Wednesday but could reach agreement with another team Tuesday, when players and clubs can negotiate deals.

A league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter that Brady has not yet made a decision on where he will play and will be exploring his options.
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-social-media

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

One of two things is gonna happen.

1) The Pats will tank hard and the dynasty will be officially over. This I like... unless, of course, they can then draft Lawrence.

2) The Pats will keep right on going with some shit QB at the helm showing all along that Brady wasn’t shit but a system guy. This I also like.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information