Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The All Time Greatest Quarterbacks Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    How am I trolling?
    You can't possibly believe that nonsense. It's unpossible
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    He has the same number of MVPs and more Super Bowl wins than Dan Marino.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    No one has played the position as well as he has in a two year stretch. He’s an almost perfect prospect and clearly smart too.

He’s an updated Elway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

KC had winning records for the last few years before Mahomes even played. They have a deep roster, a ton of talent everywhere and at the least a very good offensive coach and an easy path to the SB in 2019.

I've never been for the flavor of the month. It's disingenuous.

Need a whole body of work too. KC will lose players and struggle in areas, it all happens in cycles.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Brady had Gronk, Manning had Harrison, Montana had Rice, Elway had Sharpe. So on and so forth. KC had winning records but always choked and collapsed to the point of ridicule. Remember when we could rest easy that they'd never win a SB?

Feels like a lifetime ago to me, too. Their defense was average. And it's not like the eyeball test doesn't tell us the driving force of that offense.

How is it a flavor of the month when he flashed late into his first year, had a historic MVP season his second year, and won a SB against one of the best teams top to bottom in recent memory?

Just give the man his due.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

No one has played the position as well as he has in a two year stretch. He’s an almost perfect prospect and clearly smart too.

He’s an updated Elway.
    If he continues his trajectory for at least 3 more years, hopefully more but at least 3, he will have earned it.

To think he could walk away today and be in is ridiculous.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

I respectfully disagree. If people were to talk of the best QB play ever, Mahomes has a claim. In discussions about what QB you would want for your team, people would put him atop the list; this speaks volumes. Why wouldn't I want Mahomes over QB's who played longer but were not remotely close to his greatness? Keep in mind we're saying this about fellow Hall of Famers, the best of the best. I'd take Mahomes over Aikman, who has two more SB's and a long track record of production and winning.

But Aikman was never allowed to play in a pass equal/first offense, so his stats are admittedly stunted. I'd still take Mahomes over Favre for no other reason that Mahomes is a better VERSION of Favre. He's the updated version of Favre. Yeah, the OG version broke all kinds of records, but this version is more effective than that version. I'm just saying man, I might be on the opposite end of the spectrum of a reasonable debate, but within that debate's spectrum I am in fact in.

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

This has turned just laughable now you're just trolling no ****in way you legit believe that

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Mahomes is the GOAT.

16. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Mahomes is the GOAT.
    Got to go with everyone else. Solid troll.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Not even the highest ranked idiot KC fan could really believe that.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    *IF* he continues his trajectory that argument can be made, but it's extremely foolish and trollish to do so at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    *IF* he continues his trajectory that argument can be made, but it's extremely foolish and trollish to do so at this point.
    Well, I'm not trying to troll. I wish you guys would believe me. I'm not a fool, either.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    They will not be top dog forever they're not NE in AFCE. He's the flavor of the month. He HAS been masterful but the circumstances have been favorable for him. Won't always be that way.

Got to go with everyone else. Solid troll.
    The GOAT to me is the guy who played the best football over a period of time where he dominated the league, won individual awards, and his team won it all largely BECAUSE of him.

That's not unfair criteria.

It's as good a way of looking at things as anyway else. It's also in line with the logic of getting TD into the HOF for his short but beastly career.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information