Thread: Elway Inquired About Number 1 Bengals Pick.......? Why?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Default Elway Inquired About Number 1 Bengals Pick.......? Why?

https://www.milehighreport.com/2020/...20-draft-trade

Why?

We all know there has been smoke floating around that Burrows does not want to play in Bengal land. IF true, I would not be surprised if his agent is whispering it in the ear of the Bengals......and perhaps a few others?

If Burrows team is letting the Bengals know they arent interested in playing for them ala Eli Manning and John A. Elway.......this will be the biggest sell off in the history of the NFL.

Once again, IF this is truly floating around, then this to me, under the guise of 'due diligence', is Elway letting the Bengals know he is casting his lot into the hat.

IF it is true, then the question is.......what are the Bengals looking for? They're looking for a franchise QB, and unless you have one or have a prospect they like along with some draft capitol......youre out of luck.

Would you give up Lock and some draft picks for Burrows? Wow, what a question.

Im sure there are a ton of perspectives on this.

What matters is.....what does John Elway think?

If Burrows is looking for another team, then the Bengals want to come away with a QB. Next in line would be Tua according to most mindsets. So they might look to do a deal with Miami where they come away with enough to move back up to number 3 with Detroit.

But what if the thought of Lock interests them more than Tua?

I just dont understand why Elway would inquire without interest. If you inquire openly about trading up for Burrows, you guarantee yourself nothing, word gets out..........Lock and the team gets pissed. You may lose the good culture in the locker room that is present right now.

If the words gets out Burrows doesnt want to play for Cincy.....this is going to get crazy.

Why John? Why did you truly ask?
    IN PATON I TRUST.

2. The Following User High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information