Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Mlb 2020

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Mo, do you like the shift's prominence in the game today?
    Yeah, no problem with it. Baseball teams have been shifting since the early days of the game, it’s just different terms. Double play depth. Bunt depth. No doubles. No singles. Etc. I hate “ban the shift.” What does that even mean?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

My only problem with the shift is I get annoyed when teams don't pitch to it. I get annoyed because in a weird way it becomes less strategic and more carbon copy line up here for him and here for him. That probably makes little sense. I love seeing a guy beat the shift because the dummy team didn't pitch to it.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

3. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    My only problem with the shift is I get annoyed when teams don't pitch to it. I get annoyed because in a weird way it becomes less strategic and more carbon copy line up here for him and here for him. That probably makes little sense. I love seeing a guy beat the shift because the dummy team didn't pitch to it.
    Because the pitcher hates it, so he just pitched his sequence. That is comical. I love bunting to beat the shift. Hitters get pissed off about it, but stubbornly keep trying to hit over it. **** that. Bunt three times, they stop shifting.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Alex Gordon balanced defenses by being strategic about it. Chris Davis is out of the game because he wouldn’t.

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Just watched Moneyball: “Adapt or die.”

The A's ruined baseball with moneyball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The A's ruined baseball with moneyball.
    No.

The Boston Red Sox will pay the Dodgers half of David Price's remaining contract.

The Sox will pay the Dodgers 48 million in equal installments over the next three seasons.

I need Slim to hold me.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I need Slim to hold me.
    I got you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

16. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I got you.
    I have bad news.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I have bad news.
    Oh dear.

Lets hear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Oh dear.

Lets hear it.
    Baseball players wear pants.

20. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

MLB's investigation into the Boston Red Sox should wrap up by the end of February.

Reports indicated the Red Sox' violations were not nearly as egregious as the Houston Asterisks.

So I believe King owes me an apology for insinuating the Red Sox stole his World Series Championship.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information