Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Mlb 2020

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    That’s literally the opposite of how a star trade is supposed to go. Just wow.
    Hopefully it's just BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Hopefully it's just BS.
    I’m hoping it’s the Cubs front office that floated it to the media in an attempt to out how weak Bridich’s position is.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I'm not saying I want a one for one trade of Nolan for Bryant but I do wonder how well Bryant would rake in Colorado. But even more than that I'd like to see if Nolan and Trevor could eventually become the greatest SS/3rd base combo in history. God damn, just think about this for one second, the Rockies had Nolan, Trevor and DJ in the infield at one time. Add in Mark Reynolds, who is/was phenomenal at first base defensively, and that's an all time great defensive infield.

Shit, I pine for the Rockies to be a franchise that truly wants to maintain some kind of winning culture.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm not saying I want a one for one trade of Nolan for Bryant but I do wonder how well Bryant would rake in Colorado. But even more than that I'd like to see if Nolan and Trevor could eventually become the greatest SS/3rd base combo in history. God damn, just think about this for one second, the Rockies had Nolan, Trevor and DJ in the infield at one time. Add in Mark Reynolds, who is/was phenomenal at first base defensively, and that's an all time great defensive infield.

Shit, I pine for the Rockies to be a franchise that truly wants to maintain some kind of winning culture.
    Bryant is a fine hitter. He’d do well in Coors. But you don’t trade Arenado straight up for him and send cash to the Cubs to pay Arenado’s salary. On top of the player for player comparison, the economics of it for the Rockies is just astoundingly bad. That has to just be a crazy ass rumor, probably floated out there by the Cubs front office. That’s what I’m going to believe.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Bryant is a fine hitter. He’d do well in Coors. But you don’t trade Arenado straight up for him and send cash to the Cubs to pay Arenado’s salary. On top of the player for player comparison, the economics of it for the Rockies is just astoundingly bad. That has to just be a crazy ass rumor, probably floated out there by the Cubs front office. That’s what I’m going to believe.
    Absolutely agree. I guess the thing I'm thinking is, if Nolan is guaranteed to be gone anyway, I'd take Kris Bryant as a capable replacement, but yeah I would want a lot more to come along with him and sure as **** would be pissed if the Monforts were dumb enough to send cash too.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Absolutely agree. I guess the thing I'm thinking is, if Nolan is guaranteed to be gone anyway, I'd take Kris Bryant as a capable replacement, but yeah I would want a lot more to come along with him and sure as **** would be pissed if the Monforts were dumb enough to send cash too.
    One year of Krist Bryant? Nah, that’s just not enough in that trade. Five years of Kris Bryant? Maybe. And a prospect? Ok, now maybe we’re talking.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

13 days until Best Shape of Their Life szn. Get hype.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oof. ZiPs spit out zero 3 WAR Royals.

:rushestorenewMLB.TV:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

:taptap:

Is this thing on?

I am in a good mood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This trade keeps getting wackier.

Getting rid of Joc sucks, though.

Dammit.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Getting rid of Joc sucks, though.

Dammit.
    He was already coming off the bench. There’d be no at bats for him.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

He was already coming off the bench. There’d be no at bats for him.
    Another reason why the NL should get the DH ASAP.

I don't like trading away 30 HR players for bland players. We mitigated a lot of our depth and talent in that trade.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Another reason why the NL should get the DH ASAP.

I don't like trading away 30 HR players for bland players. We mitigated a lot of our depth and talent in that trade.
    Excuse me? Did you just call Mookie Betts bland?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information