Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Chj

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Mike Klis
    @MikeKlis
    ·
    27m
    Elway did try to keep Harris. Per sources on both sides, at trade deadline last yr, Harris was offered 2/$25M extension w/1/$12.5M full guar. Two months later he replaced respected agent Fred Lyles with another agent. Wound up w/less. #9sports

Mike Klis
    @MikeKlis
    ·
    9h
    In 2019, Harris got $12.05 million in cash payout from Broncos.
    In 2020, per source, he'll get $8 million cash from Chargers ($6M signing bonus; $2M salary). He'll get the other $1.5M signing bonus in March 2021. #9sports

Mike Klis
    @MikeKlis
    ·
    9h
    Per source, Chris Harris Jr LAC deal is 2 yrs, $17 mil.
    2020: $7.5M sign; $2M base. Total: $9.5M.
    2021: $2M roster (3rd day league yr, no guar); $5.5M salary (no guar). Total: $7.5M
    Also up to $1.25M incentives each yr tied to play time/playoff/Pro Bowl so up to $19.5M. #9sports

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I can't wait to see Denva v SD and TB now
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

3. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

What an idiot.....not only did he go to a worse team, where he will play outside lol they have...tyrod taylor.....really? He he went for less money then he would have made in Denver....He desreves his Ring of Fame moment when it comes for what he did here for 9 years but his whole charade the last 2 years has been a joke.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

5. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Mike Klis
    @MikeKlis
    ·
    27m
    Elway did try to keep Harris. Per sources on both sides, at trade deadline last yr, Harris was offered 2/$25M extension w/1/$12.5M full guar. Two months later he replaced respected agent Fred Lyles with another agent. Wound up w/less. #9sports

Mike Klis
    @MikeKlis
    ·
    9h
    In 2019, Harris got $12.05 million in cash payout from Broncos.
    In 2020, per source, he'll get $8 million cash from Chargers ($6M signing bonus; $2M salary). He'll get the other $1.5M signing bonus in March 2021. #9sports

Mike Klis
    @MikeKlis
    ·
    9h
    Per source, Chris Harris Jr LAC deal is 2 yrs, $17 mil.
    2020: $7.5M sign; $2M base. Total: $9.5M.
    2021: $2M roster (3rd day league yr, no guar); $5.5M salary (no guar). Total: $7.5M
    Also up to $1.25M incentives each yr tied to play time/playoff/Pro Bowl so up to $19.5M. #9sports
    So the deal was worse than first reported. Man, that bet on himself really panned out. Maybe he should have been balling out in a contract year instead of running his mouth how mistreated he was.

7. The Following 6 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Wish Chris the best, he was solid here for along time. Although it looked like he lost a step, i cant help but wonder how much the scheme change affected him more so than age. Guess we will find out when he is playing more close coverage with the chargers. Man i cant imagine going there and paying those taxes in such a shit hole of a area.

9. The Following User High Fived Krugan For This Post:

He fired the agent who got him the extra $3m last year and hired the genius who got him $3m less in guaranteed money from the Chargers than he was offered in Denver (according to Brandon Stokely this PM on 104.3 the Fan). Plus, it's a 2 year offer rather than 3 years. In 2 years he'll be older and even less of a premium player than he is now. He might not be in the league by then if he can't convert over to S.

I still think he should be in the Ring of Fame though. They wouldn't have won that SB without him.

11. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information