Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NFL to experiment with alternative to onside kick at Pro Bowl

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I've given this a lot of thought.

I selfishly don't want SF to get their 6th Super Bowl championship. I like that NE has 6 and I think PITT as well. So I am rooting against that.

I want KC to win because I like Andy Reid. I hear he is meticulously organized with his notes and records. I also want Mahomes to win a SB because he will demand 40 ml a year which will destroy KC's salary cap and will have a hard time signing key players.

However, I know as I watch the game I will have a hard time rooting for KC and against Jimmy G so I will likely be rooting for SF even though it's preferable if KC wins.

Got it?
    I'm not sure you have thought this through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Because a 15 yard play is way easier than an onside kick, so they have to offset that by moving the ball back and making it more punitive not to convert.
    that is definitely true after the NFL changed the rules and made converting an onside kick essentially f**king impossible. I’d prefer the NFL just go back to the prior kickoff rules, at least for onside kicks towards to end of the game. In this scenario, the kicking team would have to declare their intent, but usually everyone already knows they’re going to try the onside kick anyway.
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

I selfishly don't want SF to get their 6th Super Bowl championship. I like that NE has 6 and I think PITT as well. So I am rooting against that.

I want KC to win because I like Andy Reid. I hear he is meticulously organized with his notes and records. I also want Mahomes to win a SB because he will demand 40 ml a year which will destroy KC's salary cap and will have a hard time signing key players.

However, I know as I watch the game I will have a hard time rooting for KC and against Jimmy G so I will likely be rooting for SF even though it's preferable if KC wins.

Got it?
    I was planning the root for the 49ers because I really dislike the Chiefs and their fans due to how obnoxious and irritating they were while my daughter was attending college in Kansas. I have made some good points regarding preventing the 49ers from winning a 6th Super Bowl.
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I hope the refs win.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I hope the refs win.
    Rooting for the to win this year.

Got it?
    This reminds me of...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information