Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ok. We're Picking at 15.....What Say You?

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I don't personally think Bolles is the worst tackle in the NFL and there are 2 guys playing in the Pro-Bowl that had more penalties than he did. His 2nd half was MUCH better than his first half this year, so I'm not so sure going all in on a replacement is necessary. Especially if you can get a guy like Ruggs. Having a combo of Sutton, Ruggs, Hamilton, Fant to throw to will certainly help reduce the amount of time you need to spend in the pocket. Get your tackle project in a different round or work out something with Washington for Williams and move on.
    That is where I am at too.

I would like us to draft a T, but 5th round or so. Maybe 4th. Whatever.

I would really like to see a G and or C earlier. Id like to pick up to OL before the 4th. However, we need a baller WR w speed. RB I think we can find later. If we do not get 2 CBs in FA we need to get one early. I also think we need a DL early. Punter in the 7th.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

I don't personally think Bolles is the worst tackle in the NFL and there are 2 guys playing in the Pro-Bowl that had more penalties than he did. His 2nd half was MUCH better than his first half this year, so I'm not so sure going all in on a replacement is necessary. Especially if you can get a guy like Ruggs. Having a combo of Sutton, Ruggs, Hamilton, Fant to throw to will certainly help reduce the amount of time you need to spend in the pocket. Get your tackle project in a different round or work out something with Washington for Williams and move on.

Yes. Although I prefer Higgs here or Laviska. Higgs has plenty of room to add muscle, and there is no one in the draft who can pluck the ball out of the air better. Once hes filled.....beast mode.

If Laviska, he will be very versatile. He would be the guy to throw WR screens to....like DT used to take to the house.

I really wouldnt mind getting Murray or Kinlaw here also.......since WR depth is so outrageous. We can get a good WR in round 2 or trade back into first for WR.

The reason I think it would be a PLUS move to draft one of the top WRs at 15 is because one of the most encouraging things you notice in Lock is how he spreads the ball around. This is what Im the most encouraged about from his 5 game debut.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

3. The Following User High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

OTOH, he’s a mental midget, getting old and the Broncos likely won’t pick up his 5th year option. Chances are very good that this’ll be his last season in Denver and you don’t want to go to the draft looking for instant results on the OL. This shits gone on long enough.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

5. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    That is where I am at too.

I would like us to draft a T, but 5th round or so. Maybe 4th. Whatever.

I would really like to see a G and or C earlier. Id like to pick up to OL before the 4th. However, we need a baller WR w speed. RB I think we can find later. If we do not get 2 CBs in FA we need to get one early. I also think we need a DL early. Punter in the 7th.
    How bout taking a G that can move out to T when the time comes (and it will).
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

7. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information