Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian Discussion Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Default The Mandalorian Discussion Thread

This show keeps getting buried among movie talk in the Star Wars thread, so I'm starting a new one.

Things this thread is about:

The Mandalorian
    Baby Yoda
    Baby Yoda memes

Things this thread is not about:

Star Wars movies (unless they make a Mandalorian movie)
    Feminist agendas
    Disney ruining Star Wars

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Finally got around to watching Chapter 6 last night. Damn that was a good one. The last couple might have hit a bit of a lull but this one had me gripped the whole way through.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I havent been disappointed with any of the episodes.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I havent been disappointed with any of the episodes.
    Same. Even the slower ones have still been great.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

We don’t have Disney+ yet...... but I will be subscribing in April when it hits our shores

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following 6 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So, I actually thought episode 6 was not one of the great ones. But when I say that, I don’t mean I dislike it at all. It drove the plot in two ways, it proved Mando is a bad ass even compared to other bounty hunters (which I think they actually did a poor job of highlighting early on) and told us LBY is smarter than we first may have thought. It also shows us that Mando is also learning the latter, and that LBY is more of a teammate in this than a dependent.

One problem (actual problem) I had with the episode is that none of these bounty hunters knew that the entire universe is now looking for Mando and LBY? Was that explained and I missed it? Were they not in the guild, because I swore they said they were at the beginning?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

It was explained but only after the bounty droid discovered the video recording in the archives.

13. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Bro, I am so ******* hype for that last episode. Baby Yoda was about
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The only thing I didn't totally love in this one was that they redid the exact same scene where someone has a gun pointed at baby Yoda and they get shot right before they pull the trigger. Was cool the first time, now he just seems unrealistically lucky to still be alive.

17. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    The only thing I didn't totally love in this one was that they redid the exact same scene where someone has a gun pointed at baby Yoda and they get shot right before they pull the trigger. Was cool the first time, now he just seems unrealistically lucky to still be alive.
    Except he was about to:
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Gonna give someone a heart attack!

20. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    It was explained but only after the bounty droid discovered the video recording in the archives.
    But why didn’t they know before that? The whole universe knew, but he managed to find the one set of bounties that had no clue?

22. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Except he was about to:
    Yeah I would have loved that scene way more if baby Yoda had wasted that robot himself.

24. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Yeah I would have loved that scene way more if baby Yoda had wasted that robot himself.
    I feel you. We know he's uber powerful. Or we are at least led to believe that.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information