Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Chiefs 12/15/19

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I was kinda impressed with Bolles for the most part in this one, go to 7:20 left in the 1st quarter and see if he doesn’t put a smile on your face.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I was kinda impressed with Bolles for the most part in this one, go to 7:20 left in the 1st quarter and see if he doesn’t put a smile on your face.
    We could do way worse then Bolles at LT, he is a middle of the pack starter, his problem is he is to inconsistent and has a bad rep now with penalties, he has a hard time getting over a bad play, and really has gotten to comfortable because he hasn't had to fight hard to keep his job, the other option on our current roster is a baby back bitch and we have yet to truly bring in someone to make him really understand he needs to fight everyday to improve to keep his job....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

3. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

I hate to say it but I'm not entirely certain we have our 3 down RB of the future on our roster. Phillip Lindsay is the RB we wanted out of Hillman but never got. Still think we could improve greatly in the RB position. I know the OL needs to improve to help the run game, but I think we either need to give Freeman more reps, or look for an every down back.. just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    I hate to say it but I'm not entirely certain we have our 3 down RB of the future on our roster. Phillip Lindsay is the RB we wanted out of Hillman but never got. Still think we could improve greatly in the RB position. I know the OL needs to improve to help the run game, but I think we either need to give Freeman more reps, or look for an every down back.. just my 2 cents
    Lindsay does more for his size than I think we could have hoped for, but he's not moving piles. If there isn't a hole, he's not going to plow his way through for 2-4 hard yards.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Lindsay does more for his size than I think we could have hoped for, but he's not moving piles. If there isn't a hole, he's not going to plow his way through for 2-4 hard yards.
    100%, and an absolute steal considering he was an UDFA, and I think he'll always have a role on the Broncos. Just not convinced he's our 3 down RB that we need. Still confused when we try to give him the rock on goal line situations.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    What no Booker?!
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

so Lindsay had 7 rushes for what 31 yds?

7 touches? while you had your qb throw 40 times....

The fact they only let him touch it 7 times and he had like 31 yds is pretty sad.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Lindsey is #15 is yards at 849. He has 2/3 the carries as the top RB in the league. He has 40 less carries than the 1000 yard rushers as of today. He is doing good but he does not get the opportunities like other backs. Our line sucks as still almost a Lot 1000 yard rusher.

10. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

he needs to get 15-20 per game. i dont care if its rushing or recieving. The fact they havnt used him in the passing game is a real problem. They just run little flats to the sideline with him. Send him across the middle, make a LB cover him.

12. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Scangs idk i think they need someone else too

Bring Shanny in as a consultant aka Kubiak in Minny

14. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Coach Scags was told before the Texans game he would be coming back.
    Getting Stoked

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    Lindsey is #15 is yards at 849. He has 2/3 the carries as the top RB in the league. He has 40 less carries than the 1000 yard rushers as of today. He is doing good but he does not get the opportunities like other backs. Our line sucks as still almost a Lot 1000 yard rusher.
    The line absolutely doesn’t suck. Again this year, I believe for the third year in a row, the line is top 10 in the run game according to Football Outsiders. This year No. 9. It’s a good offensive line in the rushing game.

It does suck in the pass game. Ranked 26th. But we need to stop this “the offensive line sucks” stuff. It absolutely does not suck in the run game.

P.S. They absolutely have not used Lindsay enough.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    The line absolutely doesn’t suck. Again this year, I believe for the third year in a row, the line is top 10 in the run game according to Football Outsiders. This year No. 9. It’s a good offensive line in the rushing game.

It does suck in the pass game. Ranked 26th. But we need to stop this “the offensive line sucks” stuff. It absolutely does not suck in the run game.

P.S. They absolutely have not used Lindsay enough.
    According to PFO Denver has a Top 10 OLine.

Riiiiiiight.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information