It's tired.

2. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I have an Olivia Newton John album you can have
    Cherry on top!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    The music of The Clash is more like rock than punk, but yeah, they own the aesthetic. I was thinking of the Mt. Rushmore of punk in terms of music that I associate more with plumbers-union punk than top 40 punk. Not the posh Doc Martens of punk, but the bloody nosed mosh pit vet of punk.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    The music of The Clash is more like rock than punk, but yeah, they own the aesthetic. I was thinking of the Mt. Rushmore of punk in terms of music that I associate more with plumbers-union punk than top 40 punk. Not the posh Doc Martens of punk, but the bloody nosed mosh pit vet of punk.
    You should read Flea's autobiograpy Acid for the Children . He goes into the early punk and underground rock scene in L.A. and what the real culture was like there.

EDIT: Also for NIN, go directly to their store he is doing all the re-released vinyl direct and sometimes they come signed by Trent Reznor and/or Atticus Ross: https://store.nin.com/collections/music

7. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Abe, you think the soundtrack to Drive belongs? I think maybe it does. It's a bit of an experience type thing. Run Lola Run as well perhaps.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Abe, you think the soundtrack to Drive belongs? I think maybe it does. It's a bit of an experience type thing. Run Lola Run as well perhaps.
    Without a doubt.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Stranger Things or no?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Stranger Things or no?
    No. Theme is solid. Soundtrack fine but not remarkable.

Dark (netflix, german) would be a better selection.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Drive is excellent, but the back end is uneven. It's borderline...but the good stuff is near unbeatable...Under Your Spell and Nightcall are soooo good. Hard acts to follow.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

It’s cliche but dark side of the moon is a must!

14. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I want those 90s albums on vinyl. It’d be awesome to sit down with Melon Collie and listen on vinyl for an evening. Maybe I should do this.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    It’s cliche but dark side of the moon is a must!
    It might be.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I just bought Black Mountain- Destroyer on vinyl. Going to sound amazing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I want those 90s albums on vinyl. It’d be awesome to sit down with Melon Collie and listen on vinyl for an evening. Maybe I should do this.
    That’s more expensive than I thought. Thanks for planting this seed, Hawg!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Your ire is misplaced.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information