Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots' Bill Belichick denies involvement with videographer caught taping Bengals' sideline

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That was hilarious.

Just shameless cheating. “I didn’t know what I was filming.” “I can delete this. Once I delete it’s gone.”

Lol.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Listening to Jimmy Johnson and Terry Bradshaw try to defend this bullshit is hilarious. Pathetic.

Advanced scouts aren't allowed to shoot what he shot. Plausible deniability isn't a defense with this context. Strahan is dropping knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Listening to Jimmy Johnson and Terry Bradshaw try to defend this bullshit is hilarious. Pathetic.

Advanced scouts aren't allowed to shoot what he shot. Plausible deniability isn't a defense with this context. Strahan is dropping knowledge.
    The control freak Bill Belichek had no idea what was going on? It’s so ******* laughable. The guy needs to be suspended.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

The Patriots got caught cheating? Color me surprised... It’s kinda like that old saying, “we find these truths to be self-evident”.

In other news, Epstein didn’t kill himself...

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

I think that the Patriots are a dirty organization can no longer be in doubt.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Here’s the full thing.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The control freak Bill Belichek had no idea what was going on? It’s so ******* laughable. The guy needs to be suspended.
    Suspended? How many offenses is this? Bellicheat should get a lifetime ban and have his legacy ruined. I’m serious. This mother****** never needs to see the inside of the HOF or be referred to as GOAT. If Pete Rose got banned for gambling, Bellicheat should be banned for no less than 3 episodes of being caught cheating. This is bullshit.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Top Five QB's of All-Time:

1. Peyton Manning.

2. John Elway.

3. Dan Marino.

4. Unitas.

5. Joe Montana.

At one point I had TB12 as high as two, and potentially one. Sometimes when I thought about the list, I had TB12 at one, because the lists are kind of mercurial to me.

He is disavowed from the list. TB12 has always had the huge advantage of being 'coached' or positioned to counter the defense...illegally. Garbage.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

"Once its gone its gone" lmao. this guy also get rid of evidence for the boston mob?

Top Five QB's of All-Time:

1. Peyton Manning.

2. John Elway.

3. Dan Marino.

4. Unitas.

5. Joe Montana.

At one point I had TB12 as high as two, and potentially one. Sometimes when I thought about the list, I had TB12 at one, because the lists are kind of mercurial to me.

He is disavowed from the list. TB12 has always had the huge advantage of being 'coached' or positioned to counter the defense...illegally. Garbage.
    “John Elway is the closest thing to a one-man gang I’ve ever seen.” -John Madden.

This is why he’s number one in my book.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

16. The Following 4 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    “John Elway is the closest thing to a one-man gang I’ve ever seen.” -John Madden.

This is why he’s number one in my book.
    I respect your position and recognize the merit in it. The basis for my ranking is subjective, and reasonable people can disagree. But, one cannot be reasonable and still think TB12, BB, and the Patriots are great.

That is fact, and it comes from the High Court of Football.

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

I respect your position and recognize the merit in it. The basis for my ranking is subjective, and reasonable people can disagree. But, one cannot be reasonable and still think TB12, BB, and the Patriots are great.

That is fact, and it comes from the High Court of Football.
    I agree. I’ve always thought that Brady wasn’t much more than a system QB and would be JAG in another system. I was on board with Belichick being the greatest of all time, but not after today.

20. The Following User High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

22. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

WTE, give us the master class and spin this like the God you are.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information