Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew Lock is the starter

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Thanks for this video buddy, gives me hope for the future. Lock will do until Baby Yodi is ready to lead the team! Check out this sick no look button push...nice. https://imgur.com/gallery/1g5bBMg
    Famous quotes by me:
    "When life gives you lemons, it's probably trying to occupy your hands so it can kick you in the nuts."
    "There is a fine line between genius and insanity... stupid has no such boundaries."

- Gimpygod | I'm famous suckers! Video proof

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Gimpygod For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Giants are likely to trade down out of their #2 spot with a team that wants to draft a QB since they already have one.

Cleveland is behind the Broncos with 5 wins so it doesn't matter what they want.

And the Chargers are also likely to finish with a better record than the Broncos, though both are now 4-8.

Broncos don't have to pick a LT in the top 10 either. They could trade back and take one in the teens for instance. They had the opportunity to draft Ryan Ramzchek instead of Bolles for example, but Elway screwed the pooch.

Or they could draft a CB, which wouldn't be a bad idea since they are letting Chris Harris walk and the rest of their CBs are crap.

This team has more holes than a Swiss Cheese and could go in any direction.

I don't think so.....Chase young is a Von miller type prospect.....You take him at 2 for that atrocious defense they have....The giants are probably going to Hire riverboat Ron as well. Chase young to them makes way to much sense for them to trade back. The QB draft is hit or miss now. Herbert is to inconsistent to justify going in the top 5 but probably will anyway and burrow and Tua are wildcards being talked about anywhere from 1st overall to mid first rd.....winning these games is good for Lock but bad for our draft position.....only thing we can benefit out of these wins is if some of the guys like Harris, Simmons, Wolfe and Shelby take less money to come back as FA's because they feel the future is bright with Lock.....

We still have a shot at pick 11 for a guy like Jackson at OT from USC, but it may be a scenario where we have to do what we did last year again where we trade back to the later teens and pick up a extra 2nd rd pick.....Jackson and Wirfs should be very good OT Starters who have both shown far more technique and ability then Bolles did coming out of college.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

4. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I don't think so.....Chase young is a Von miller type prospect.....You take him at 2 for that atrocious defense they have....The giants are probably going to Hire riverboat Ron as well. Chase young to them makes way to much sense for them to trade back.
    The Giants could parlay their #2 pick into multiple first and second round picks, but if they do take a defensive player at #2 that wouldn't bother the Broncos.

The QB draft is hit or miss now. Herbert is to inconsistent to justify going in the top 5 but probably will anyway and burrow and Tua are wildcards being talked about anywhere from 1st overall to mid first rd.....winning these games is good for Lock but bad for our draft position.....
    The top Qbs always go in the top 10 and will again. Tua's injury is concerning otherwise he'd be top 5 and maybe top 3. But, it just takes 1 team to reach. Teams always reach if they need a QB.

only thing we can benefit out of these wins is if some of the guys like Harris, Simmons, Wolfe and Shelby take less money to come back as FA's because they feel the future is bright with Lock.....
    None of the Broncos FAs is going to take less money because of Drew Lock. That's absurd. HOwever, Chris Harris is over 30 so he's not getting top $ around $15m, and Wolfe has such a significant injury history he probably won't either.

Wolfe has said he'd like to come back, but we don't know if Elway wants him back. He didn't want Paradis because of injury and he may feel that Wolfe is too much of a risk.

Simmons is the one they'd like to re-sign most but he'll get the most $ too -- around $14m a year or more like other top S's.

We still have a shot at pick 11 for a guy like Jackson at OT from USC, but it may be a scenario where we have to do what we did last year again where we trade back to the later teens and pick up a extra 2nd rd pick.....Jackson and Wirfs should be very good OT Starters who have both shown far more technique and ability then Bolles did coming out of college.
    Ryan Clady was taken at #11. And Ryan Ramczyk was drafted at #32 -- and turned out to be the best T in that draft. The Broncos can find good OT help in the first round. And they could use a G too which they might find in the second round.
    Last edited by Cugel; 12-06-2019 at 02:34 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

You take the damn best LT if you have the chance Ramzchek is not a left tackle either. He is a right tackles and prob the beat right tackle right now.

8. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

you take someone that doesnt allow the d to double Sutton and stack Lindsay. STL Rams had that problem, teams stacked Faulk, and Doubled Bruce..... then they drafted Torry Holt.

Lets face it, outside of Lindsay and Sutton. Lock has no weapons.

Last edited by ShaneFalco; 12-07-2019 at 04:41 AM.

I never saw that Drew Lock video before. At the end the dude turns out to be a Bengals fan and wants the Bengals to draft Lock!

It's a great video, why did he have to go and do that and ruin it at the end by being an actual Bungles fan?

Even Bengals fans must realize that the Bengals are trash and destined always to be trash by the divine order of the universe. Thus, it has always been. Thus it shall be.

This draft is super deep at WR. There will be guys in the third round with late first round grades on them. I'm not saying you don't take a WR in the first. I'm just saying there are considerations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    you take someone that doesnt allow the d to double Sutton and stack Lindsay. STL Rams had that problem, teams stacked Faulk, and Doubled Bruce..... then they drafted Torry Holt.

Fant?
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

14. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Really good breakdown of Drew's first start.

16. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

He's going to be the best QB in franchise history! YEAH!

Get ******* hyped boys and girls, it's tiiiiiiiiiime.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

JT O'Sullivan referred to the first TD pass as a dime. Because it was. It was a perfect pass. Heyward was holding and the catch was great, but don't let that take away from that wonderful throw.

The Chargers brought cover zero and got spanked.

20. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

On that first TD pass his mechanics were perfect. Our little baby QB is mechanically sound and throws bombs.

I will never stop gushing about this throw!

EVER!

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    This draft is super deep at WR. There will be guys in the third round with late first round grades on them. I'm not saying you don't take a WR in the first. I'm just saying there are considerations.
    WR is deeper in the draft than OT's are.

24. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post

I agree for the most part but for all of his growing pains fant is still having the best rookie season ever by a bronco rookie te. And the physical gifts are undeniable. He's bigger faster and stronger than our young stud wr ( and that's by no means a knock on Sutton)

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    WR is deeper in the draft than OT's are.
    Trade up for the Georgia LT.

Sign a nice FA WR/guard/offensive piece/Castonozo for LT.

I mean we have a lot of options. The draft is deep in places that's good for us, and so is FA.

THE NEW CHAPTER IS HERE!

27. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information