Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Offensive identity

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    There you go being offensive again
    Joeltorboat here trying to get us to read his Ted Talk.

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Joeltorboat here trying to get us to read his Ted Talk.
    Joeltorboat, that is hilarious, I wish I could high five that post a thousand times

4. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’m enjoying the people outing themselves as illiterate thinking they’re owning me.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m enjoying the people outing themselves as illiterate thinking they’re owning me.

I tried my best to contribute. I apologize, Senpai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I tried my best to contribute. I apologize, Senpai.
    Same here. No pleasing some people

9. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Does it need a read time? Like two minutes because it’s only probably 500 words? I wrote it in less than 10 minutes!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Does it need a read time? Like two minutes because it’s only probably 500 words? I wrote it in less than 10 minutes!
    Americans hate reading. Val's just lazy. He has so much time on his hands. FFS, he's probably on vacation!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Americans hate reading. Val's just lazy. He has so much time on his hands. FFS, he's probably on vacation!
    I read it. I liked it.

That does not excuse joeltorboat from mockery

Alas, I’m not on vacation.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Admit it, joeltorboat is funny.

17. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

I'm not comfortable with calling Mo such a heinous name.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Show off.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

20. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

I'm not comfortable with calling Mo such a heinous name.
    Would it help if it was JOELtorboat?

22. The Following User High Fived LawDog For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Part of it is just the simple fact that Scgas is new at calling NFL plays and sometimes gets way to cute with that BS, another part is that he is trying to create his own identity using WCO and some spread concepts. We also have an offensive staff that doesn't seem to understand what kind of RB's we have. And we certainly haven't been able to adjust to the fact that Hamilton and Spencer aren't great at all at WR. Spencer can do some gadget stuff, but that's about it, and for some reason Hamilton just looks lost(maybe a confidence thing) Patrick coming back helps but gain he struggles at times to separate and he try's way to much to catch the ball with his body instead of his hands.....

We obviously know the OL is a issue and we seem to not know what to do about it.....As you alluded to we run when we shouldn't and pass when we shouldn't and use the wrong players in spots opposite of what they are best at. We tend to run routes short of first downs and call for runs that will only get us a couple despite needing 6 on 3rd down. We have very little ability to adjust at the line so what's called is pretty much ran, and if the defense is smart and waits to show their hand were pretty much caught off guard, and then left floundering call8ing plays and looks we didn't practice.

We keep Fant in more to help block then we should, and usually he gets left 1 on 1 with the best pass rusher....wtf is that.....I just think the whole staff is in over their heads. I think Azzani doesn't know what to do about the sanders thing as they were close, Our RB coach never was that great to begin with. Munchack can only do so much when your players suck that bad.....I actually expect a bit of staff turnover for sure in the off-season.....

I also cant figure out why they don't realize if they want to keep Lindsay fresh then Use him the right way in space, and let freeman run. Freeman needs carries to get momentum he is that kind of back he gets stronger with more carries. Same with Lindsay but if you refuse to use Lindsay as the Lead then use him more effectively.

Its all just a mess, we need OT help in the worst way, another WR to help open things up for Sutton, better use of our backs, Way better QB play and def more efficient play calling….
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Part of it is just the simple fact that Scgas is new at calling NFL plays and sometimes gets way to cute with that BS, another part is that he is trying to create his own identity using WCO and some spread concepts. We also have an offensive staff that doesn't seem to understand what kind of RB's we have. And we certainly haven't been able to adjust to the fact that Hamilton and Spencer aren't great at all at WR. Spencer can do some gadget stuff, but that's about it, and for some reason Hamilton just looks lost(maybe a confidence thing) Patrick coming back helps but gain he struggles at times to separate and he try's way to much to catch the ball with his body instead of his hands.....

We obviously know the OL is a issue and we seem to not know what to do about it.....As you alluded to we run when we shouldn't and pass when we shouldn't and use the wrong players in spots opposite of what they are best at. We tend to run routes short of first downs and call for runs that will only get us a couple despite needing 6 on 3rd down. We have very little ability to adjust at the line so what's called is pretty much ran, and if the defense is smart and waits to show their hand were pretty much caught off guard, and then left floundering call8ing plays and looks we didn't practice.

We keep Fant in more to help block then we should, and usually he gets left 1 on 1 with the best pass rusher....wtf is that.....I just think the whole staff is in over their heads. I think Azzani doesn't know what to do about the sanders thing as they were close, Our RB coach never was that great to begin with. Munchack can only do so much when your players suck that bad.....I actually expect a bit of staff turnover for sure in the off-season.....

I also cant figure out why they don't realize if they want to keep Lindsay fresh then Use him the right way in space, and let freeman run. Freeman needs carries to get momentum he is that kind of back he gets stronger with more carries. Same with Lindsay but if you refuse to use Lindsay as the Lead then use him more effectively.

Its all just a mess, we need OT help in the worst way, another WR to help open things up for Sutton, better use of our backs, Way better QB play and def more efficient play calling….
    all this - but i am not sure i agree with how much of a free pass Munchak has got. Sure 72 sucks, and that must complicate things but maybe he just aint the oline messiah we expected when we hired him

What is the easiest offense to install/get the right talent for?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information