Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Report: Growing strife in Denver between head coach Vic Fangio and his players and staff.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    ive already link it like a million times.

Shanny Jr Interviewed with Elway and Ellis together. Elway wanted him, but Ellis held his last name against him. This was all reported by Schlereth, dmac and a few other.
    What I found is that it's just speculation. We know Elway has a history wanting and pursuing Vance Jospeh.

I guess we know that Ellis stopped us from getting Shanahan Sr. But...that's probably just not being an idiot.

It's also worth mentioning the fact that Kyle couldn't have been hired during the time of the interview because the Falcons were in the playoffs. Joseph was of the last batch interviewed in Denver. https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...ahan-51081146/

There were also rumors that Shanahan wanted more power than John was willing to give up. He has a decent amount of power in San Francisco.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49...el-power-49ers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    This is a lot of words to say not a lot.
    I have to admit that I saw the word count and my eyes jumped about, looking for payoff. I read the ending, some leading sentences, but nothing grabbed me.

Kinger is an incisive fellow, that much is plain. But sometimes we just ramble and I wonder if that is the case here.

On the other hand, I should just buckle in and read his words. I think my impatience got the better of me, as it does from time to time.

Sorry Kinger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The Bengals denied us VJ. https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...dinator-012015

Elway wanted him as our DC.

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...os-head-coach/

VJ was almost hired back when we signed Kubiak, too.

Joseph, 44, was the team’s second choice when they hired Gary Kubiak in 2015, according to Klis. He coached under Kubiak while at the Houston Texans alongside several coaches on Denver’s current staff.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-job/96302856/

Elway said Monday his top offseason priority, ahead even of fixing myriad problems on offense, was keeping his defense dominant.

Elway thought VJ was going to be a brilliant defensive coach, had a history of wanting him, and focused on him.

This isn't an Ellis thing. It's an Elway thing.
    Fake news.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I have to admit that I saw the word count and my eyes jumped about, looking for payoff. I read the ending, some leading sentences, but nothing grabbed me.

Kinger is an incisive fellow, that much is plain. But sometimes we just ramble and I wonder if that is the case here.

On the other hand, I should just buckle in and read his words. I think my impatience got the better of me, as it does from time to time.

Sorry Kinger.
    King is smart, I'm just making sure he doesn't go all joel on us
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    King is smart, I'm just making sure he doesn't go all joel on us
    I've gone all joel.

don't ever go all joel.

No offense joel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

8. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

I've gone all joel.

don't ever go all joel.

No offense joel.
    Chemically assisted doesn't count
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

10. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Sorry Kinger.
    In the NBA, and in the underworld, the saying is 'Shooters shot'. Sometimes you miss. Or sometimes you give every ounce of analysis you have, and it's over kill.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Maybe the 'source' was Flacco
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Elway had some thoughts on this report

15. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Josh McDaniels agrees, John.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Josh McDaniels agrees, John.
    Tom Coughlin almost being out of a job and having to revamp his entire approach doesn't agree, John.

And yes, ever situation is different. Sometimes it's players, sometimes it's coaches who endure the brunt of it. But if you think how you treat people in a game where almost everyone has an ego, and where your reputation is king, somehow doesn't matter...spare me. I'm not saying the reports are necessarily true, but it's pretty ******* believable.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Tom Coughlin almost being out of a job and having to revamp his entire approach doesn't agree, John.

And yes, ever situation is different. Sometimes it's players, sometimes it's coaches who endure the brunt of it. But if you think how you treat people in a game where almost everyone has an ego, and where your reputation is king, somehow doesn't matter...spare me. I'm not saying the reports are necessarily true, but it's pretty ******* believable.
    We have had bitch ass players in our LR for a long time....Kubiak was a players coach through and through....VJ was a wannabe players coach...Fangio tells it how it is doesn't play favorites and is pretty blunt about it. No doubt in this new woke generation people have some hurt feelings about being told they aren't doing very well...
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

MO would call them established facts
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I dont care what Fangio does so as long as he fixes the problem and starts winning games. If he cant do that it doesnt matter who he calls out and for what.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    MO would call them established facts
    The day bleeds into night fall.
    And you're not here, to get me through it all.
    I let your guard down, and then you pulled the rug.
    I was getting kind of used to being someone you loved.

24. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information