Thread: Brave Browser

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Default Brave Browser

Hey Tned just wondering if you heard about this new browser that lets users tip site owners, if they want to instead of viewing ads, its pretty easy to verify if you want to setup. Might help with running costs if the Browser blows up, and its another way to supplement the site since most people use ad blockers.

https://brave.com/

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Hey Tned just wondering if you heard about this new browser that lets users tip site owners, if they want to instead of viewing ads, its pretty easy to verify if you want to setup. Might help with running costs if the Browser blows up, and its another way to supplement the site since most people use ad blockers.

https://brave.com/
    Its my understanding that Davii has taken over all responsibility for running this site. As far as the idea, I know a lot of people that would make use of that option if it were available because they hate ads that much. The question is, would the members who would use this option be willing to tip the owners enough to make up for the revenues that I'm sure they would lose because the ad companies wouldn't be willing to pay as much to sites that provides that option to its members? As for me, I would never use this option.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

No Ads in the App...
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

I barely even notice the ads, in-fact I just went searching for them to see one because I didn't remember the last one I saw, all I see is a small ad as I write this post.

Maybe there are worse times, I just don't remember the ads ever bugging me.

Not saying this is a bad idea as maybe an additional revenue stream, just saying I wouldn't do anything in place of an ad that doesn't bother me right now.

6. The Following User High Fived Rick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information