Thread: Terell Davis still hates the Raiders

Default Terell Davis still hates the Raiders

His 8 yr old son is starting football, he gets placed on a team and Davis demands he be placed on another team. The original teams name... the Raiders. The hate runs deep.

2. The Following 8 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

8 yr old son at TD's age? I don't blame him. I wouldn't want my son to play on a team named Raiders either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    8 yr old son at TD's age? I don't blame him. I wouldn't want my son to play on a team named Raiders either.
    TD just turned 47 this last October and he's in great shape. He hasn't let himself go in his retirement like so many former athletes you see.

Shannon Sharpe is still in game day shape. His knees couldn't play NFL football but he still looks like he could step in and still be the best TE roster on the Broncos next week.

Of course with Jake Butt's knees giving out before he could even start, Jeff Heuerman finding his invisibility potion and disappearing once the regular season arrived, and Noah Fant letting the ball hit him in the back a bunch of times, that's not saying much.

God bless Terrell Davis.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information