Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: If Brandon Allen Makes This Looks So Easy...

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    TWO THINGS but everyone ELSE knows WHY he isnt here which you REFUSE to even acknowledge. Bur whatever. Believe whatever you want to. I wasted too much time on this topic. Im out.
    I've literally acknowledged that time and time again.

I get the tactic. Act like I haven't acknowledged it, even though I literally underline the very thing you claim I don't, and then act like the other thing doesn't matter when we are talking about wanting a guy for OC. Beautifully done. ]

You don't want an OC/playcaller to be a guy who refuses to update his offense and while also refusing to update his coaching staff.

Somehow this is controversial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I've literally acknowledged that time and time again.

I get the tactic. Act like I haven't acknowledged it, even though I literally underline the very thing you claim I don't, and then act like the other thing doesn't matter when we are talking about wanting a guy for OC. Beautifully done. ]

You don't want an OC/playcaller to be a guy who refuses to update his offense and while also refusing to update his coaching staff.

Somehow this is controversial.
    Mike Zimmer was asked point blank before the game whether Gary had demanded that he bring Rico and Periani, but Zimmer said he imposed no conditions, that he, Zimmer, was fine with Gary bringing his long-time assistants along.

But, Elway and especially Joe Ellis were unwilling to bring back Rico after the horrible job he did here, and especially Periani for some reason I don't know.

So, in consecutive years Elway tried to bring back Shanahan in 2017 only to be blocked by Ellis, and then tried to hire Kubiak as the OC only to be balked by Kubiak's insistence on re-hiring Periani and Rico.

That is just soo weird. Try and imagine any business you ever worked for re-hiring some guys they previously fired for cause. It's like asking the organization to admit "we were wrong to blame those guys and fire them, so we're bringing them back."

That just never happens. Not many people are willing to publicly admit "I screwed up getting rid of that guy!"

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Ummm... Ive bought back terminated employees too many times to count lol

The office called me a Necromancer as a joke. They said it was like i was Resurrecting people from the dead.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

The office called me a Necromancer as a joke. They said it was like i was Resurrecting people from the dead.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post

Didnt have a choice sometimes. There were people needed to fill positions asap. Those people i selected i knew personally and were dismissed for petty shit I felt. Could save a lot of time as opposed to new personnel. They didnt need training and could be thrown in asap

Saved on training, uniforms, and having to pay other staff OT. Paid at a reduced rate due to them being dismissed previously. Saved the Co more than a few thousand dollars, maybe more into the tens of thousands.

Thats why my Holiday bonuses are in the thousands too lol Christmas is coming woooooohooooo :rock: 🎸

Happy thankgiving
    Last edited by Shazam!; 11-28-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Didnt have a choice sometimes. There were people needed to fill positions asap. Those people i selected i knew personally and were dismissed for petty shit I felt. Could save a lot of time as opposed to new personnel. They didnt need training and could be thrown in asap

Saved on training, uniforms, and having to pay other staff OT. Paid at a reduced rate due to them being dismissed previously. Saved the Co more than a few thousand dollars, maybe more into the tens of thousands.

Thats why my Holiday bonuses are in the thousands too lol Christmas is coming woooooohooooo :rock: ��

Happy thankgiving
    I wasn't laughing at you. I just think the term/situation was funny.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I know. I explained.

I know. I explained.
    Happy thanksgivng shaz

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

2016 were sooooooo terrible!
    They got out-coached.

“We can win any way we want”—Kubiak to Elway on the podium of SB50

This isn’t just ego, it’s hubris, and he got out-coached thinking he could win with 7th round scrubs.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

They got out-coached.

“We can win any way we want”—Kubiak to Elway on the podium of SB50

This isn’t just ego, it’s hubris, and he got out-coached thinking he could win with 7th round scrubs.
    I think Elway thinking they could just walk away from their starting 3 or 4 OLinemen that were slightly better than average at their best and replace em with trash didn't help

13. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I think Elway thinking they could just walk away from their starting 3 or 4 OLinemen that were slightly better than average at their best and replace em with trash didn't help
    Agreed, but let’s not include Schofield.

Also, those Sambrailo scrubs were Kubiak’s, proving my point.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

15. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Sambrailo appears to be just fine in Atlanta I believe. I wouldnt call him a pile of shit. After what weve seen he couldnt be worse.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Sambrailo appears to be just fine in Atlanta I believe. I wouldnt call him a pile of shit. After what weve seen he couldnt be worse.
    He’s a backup at RT, I’ll take Bolles.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

He’s a backup at RT, I’ll take Bolles.
    You'll take bowls at this point. The problem is the fanbase can't take any more of him. He's first in the league in holding penalties at 10 and I think second place at tackle is 6. I don't know what else you can say to a guy who refuses to do his job the right way. And I really think when stink went off on the media that it was fair to say how does this look to the rest of the team when I refuse to do my job correctly and still get trotted out there every week? Perhaps if James hadn't gotten hurt we could try Wilkinson but I still think Wilkinson's just a guard.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information