Thread: Mark Schlereth Rips Elway on National TV!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mark Schlereth Rips Elway on National TV!

The video is fascinating. Schlereth started for 3 SB champions including both of Elway's SB wins.

Yet here he has the honesty to lay it on the line: Check out the Video.
    "Do I trust him to fix what's gone wrong? No! I mean how did he fix it in the first place? He found himself a unicorn, right? Peyton Manning, that guy takes a dump it's a rainbow swirl coming out! Peyton Manning makes up for a multitude of sins.

Guess what all the QBs he's gone after since don't make up for: a multitude of sins. And there are sins all over this football team.

This football team lacks depth, they lack talent, they lack grit, they lack toughness. You name it, they don't have it. That's where they are right now. They haven't had an offensive line that's worth a squirt of urine in 5 years.

They run #72 out there who tackles everybody he goes against. Who has no idea what he's doing and makes 5 mental mistakes a game. In the ultimate meritocracy you think you can continue to run that guy out and everybody in that locker room isn't pissed off? What is he doing out there?"
    Don't hold back Mark! Tell us what you really think!
    Mark Schlereth slams John Elway in graphic takedown of Broncos’ disaster!

Even a former teammate of Broncos general manager John Elway thinks he’s incapable of bringing success back to Denver.

Mark Schlereth blocked for the legendary Broncos quarterback from 1995-1998, including Super Bowl seasons in 1997 and 1998. That didn’t stop Schlereth, who is now an analyst on FS1’s “Speak for Yourself,” from sharing his frustrations with Elway.

“Do I trust him to fix what’s gone wrong? No!” Schlereth said. “This football team lacks depth, they lack talent, they lack grit, they lack toughness. They haven’t had an offensive line that’s worth a squirt of urine in five years.”

Schlereth theorized that tackle Garrett Bolles, whom Elway picked in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft, is only on the roster because Elway — now in his eighth season as Broncos president and general manager — won’t admit he was wrong to pick him. Schlereth said Bolles is playing so badly, the team resents management’s decision to stick with him during the Broncos’ 2-6 start.

“You think you can continue to run him out and not every guy in that locker room’s pissed off?” Schlereth said. “Why is he on this team? Why is he playing? Because he was my first-round pick and I’m going to prove I got it right.
    Last edited by Cugel; 10-31-2019 at 11:47 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information