Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 350

Thread: 2020 NFL Draft

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pudge
    Posts
    22,104

    Default 2020 NFL Draft

    The draft thread arrived super early this year...

    So. Thomas? I am in favor. Give Lock and Scangarello some training wheels, slot him next to Risner, championship.

    http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/big_board
    "It's ultimately about you, trying to put yourself around people that want to see you be successful--in the right way."

  2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    22,816

    Default

    Or maybe the cb, but thomas will likely be a jet
     
    made you look haha



    FA. OG thunley; Colias Campbell, Byron Jones; Melvin Gordon RB
    1. Kinlaw DL. 2. Jaelon Raegor WR. 2b. Paulson Adebo CB....

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pudge
    Posts
    22,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Or maybe the cb, but thomas will likely be a jet
    So if Thomas is #3 overall, which teams pick before the Broncos?

    right now...

    2 teams with 0 wins
    3 teams with 1 win
    4 teams with 2 wins (including Broncos)

    Right now the Broncos are picking between 6 and 10. No shot at Thomas from that pick.

    A CB would be a good pick, just seems like we'll continue to have the same crappy offense without improving the line dramatically.
    "It's ultimately about you, trying to put yourself around people that want to see you be successful--in the right way."

  5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Art and Meaning twixt life and love
    Posts
    59,209

    Default

    That pick would (1) be at a position of great importance (2) probably be BPA/so close to BPA reasonable evaluations of talent could disagree (3) fill the biggest need on the team (4) be so open and shut that we'd have to feel good about it (5) mean Bolles is either moved to guard or cut and (6) Make Nomad happy.

    Sign. Me. Up.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Your mother is a lovely woman whose only fault is not having any sons.
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Money View Post

    But thank luck, not planning. It wasn't great process to get here, so try to enact better process in giving your newly-minted QBOTF his best chance at long-term success please.

  7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson
    Posts
    73,010

    Default

    1) Andrew Thomas OT
    2) Bryce Hall CB
    3) Justin Jefferson WR
    4) Shaquille Quarterman ILB

  9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:


  10. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    22,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    So if Thomas is #3 overall, which teams pick before the Broncos?

    right now...

    2 teams with 0 wins
    3 teams with 1 win
    4 teams with 2 wins (including Broncos)

    Right now the Broncos are picking between 6 and 10. No shot at Thomas from that pick.

    A CB would be a good pick, just seems like we'll continue to have the same crappy offense without improving the line dramatically.


    My thoughts are that there are 3 to 4 QBs who could go top 5, def top 10. We also have the LT and there is a DE/LB Jalen or something, young? He is better than Chubb from what I have heard. Knowing this he will go top 5. The LT will go top 5 and 3 or 4 of the QBs will. This means that either a Top QB or that top pass rusher will fall to us.....So I would trade out and let someone who covets either of these players jump up. We can then take the CB we need while acquiring at least this teams early 2nd rd pick. There are a few LTs in this draft that are pretty good. We can take one of them. Maybe trade up for him?

    There are some teams that have multiple first this year right? Jags? Texans? no not texans....Idk. Thats my plan.
     
    made you look haha



    FA. OG thunley; Colias Campbell, Byron Jones; Melvin Gordon RB
    1. Kinlaw DL. 2. Jaelon Raegor WR. 2b. Paulson Adebo CB....

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    91,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Or maybe the cb, but thomas will likely be a jet
    There are anywhere between 9-12 teams that could still get a top 5 pick, but we already know Thomas will be a Jet?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I love the Shitgun.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    22,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    There are anywhere between 9-12 teams that could still get a top 5 pick, but we already know Thomas will be a Jet?
    I dont know miss cleo. Tell me the future. The jets look terrible. How many more wins do you think they are going to have?
    Point is, there are quite a few top 5 "POTENTIAL" teams that already have their QB and do not have their LT. Take you pick of: Miami, Jets, Washington and the tigers...and a few others. The browns!
     
    made you look haha



    FA. OG thunley; Colias Campbell, Byron Jones; Melvin Gordon RB
    1. Kinlaw DL. 2. Jaelon Raegor WR. 2b. Paulson Adebo CB....

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pudge
    Posts
    22,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    There are some teams that have multiple first this year right? Jags? Texans? no not texans....Idk. Thats my plan.
    Miami has 3 picks in the first round (as it stands, #2, #12, #22).
    Raiders have 2 picks in the first round (#11, #13).
    Jax has 2 picks (#16, #20).

    It could get interesting.
    "It's ultimately about you, trying to put yourself around people that want to see you be successful--in the right way."

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    91,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I dont know miss cleo. Tell me the future. The jets look terrible. How many more wins do you think they are going to have?
    Point is, there are quite a few top 5 "POTENTIAL" teams that already have their QB and do not have their LT. Take you pick of: Miami, Jets, Washington and the tigers...and a few others. The browns!
    We’ve only played half the season, I just think it’s odd to rule anyone out at this point.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I love the Shitgun.

  15. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Woodinville, Wash.
    Adopted Bronco:
    King87
    Posts
    46,614

    Default

    #andrewthomastrain......find a way, Elway. Protect our QBoTF...Mr. Drew Lock.
    why you so serious!

  16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:


  17. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Art and Meaning twixt life and love
    Posts
    59,209

    Default

    What if another LT emerges, does it have to be Thomas?

    Guide me, Nomad. I love me a good LT. #premierposition
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Your mother is a lovely woman whose only fault is not having any sons.
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Money View Post

    But thank luck, not planning. It wasn't great process to get here, so try to enact better process in giving your newly-minted QBOTF his best chance at long-term success please.

  18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:


  19. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Woodinville, Wash.
    Adopted Bronco:
    King87
    Posts
    46,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    What if another LT emerges, does it have to be Thomas?

    Guide me, Nomad. I love me a good LT. #premierposition
    Like Tua is the flavor for QB, Thomas is the flavor for LT. I'm sure the kid from Iowa is way better than Bolles.
    why you so serious!

  20. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:


  21. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Art and Meaning twixt life and love
    Posts
    59,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Like Tua is the flavor for QB, Thomas is the flavor for LT. I'm sure the kid from Iowa is way better than Bolles.
    If we took Tua and had a full-fledged QB battle, would you hate it?
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Your mother is a lovely woman whose only fault is not having any sons.
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Money View Post

    But thank luck, not planning. It wasn't great process to get here, so try to enact better process in giving your newly-minted QBOTF his best chance at long-term success please.

  22. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:


  23. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Woodinville, Wash.
    Adopted Bronco:
    King87
    Posts
    46,614

    Default

    If we know Elway, Thomas will probably not be there (unless Broncos don’t win another game), so Elway will trade back trying to get the second best LT in the draft (Listed is the player from Iowa). Getting more draft picks. I think Elway believes in Lock.
    why you so serious!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2020 Draft QBs
    By Shazam! in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 10-29-2019, 03:41 AM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-01-2019, 03:26 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-15-2018, 11:35 PM
  4. Broncos, Denver submit bid to host 2020 NFL draft
    By Denver Native (Carol) in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-12-2017, 06:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group