Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 NFL Draft

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Default 2020 NFL Draft

The draft thread arrived super early this year...

So. Thomas? I am in favor. Give Lock and Scangarello some training wheels, slot him next to Risner, championship.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/big_board
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Or maybe the cb, but thomas will likely be a jet
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    So if Thomas is #3 overall, which teams pick before the Broncos?

right now...

2 teams with 0 wins
    3 teams with 1 win
    4 teams with 2 wins (including Broncos)

Right now the Broncos are picking between 6 and 10. No shot at Thomas from that pick.

A CB would be a good pick, just seems like we'll continue to have the same crappy offense without improving the line dramatically.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

That pick would (1) be at a position of great importance (2) probably be BPA/so close to BPA reasonable evaluations of talent could disagree (3) fill the biggest need on the team (4) be so open and shut that we'd have to feel good about it (5) mean Bolles is either moved to guard or cut and (6) Make Nomad happy.

Sign. Me. Up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

1) Andrew Thomas OT
    2) Bryce Hall CB
    3) Justin Jefferson WR
    4) Shaquille Quarterman ILB

9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    So if Thomas is #3 overall, which teams pick before the Broncos?

right now...

2 teams with 0 wins
    3 teams with 1 win
    4 teams with 2 wins (including Broncos)

Right now the Broncos are picking between 6 and 10. No shot at Thomas from that pick.

A CB would be a good pick, just seems like we'll continue to have the same crappy offense without improving the line dramatically.

My thoughts are that there are 3 to 4 QBs who could go top 5, def top 10. We also have the LT and there is a DE/LB Jalen or something, young? He is better than Chubb from what I have heard. Knowing this he will go top 5. The LT will go top 5 and 3 or 4 of the QBs will. This means that either a Top QB or that top pass rusher will fall to us.....So I would trade out and let someone who covets either of these players jump up. We can then take the CB we need while acquiring at least this teams early 2nd rd pick. There are a few LTs in this draft that are pretty good. We can take one of them. Maybe trade up for him?

There are some teams that have multiple first this year right? Jags? Texans? no not texans....Idk. Thats my plan.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There are anywhere between 9-12 teams that could still get a top 5 pick, but we already know Thomas will be a Jet?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    There are anywhere between 9-12 teams that could still get a top 5 pick, but we already know Thomas will be a Jet?
    I dont know miss cleo. Tell me the future. The jets look terrible. How many more wins do you think they are going to have?
    Point is, there are quite a few top 5 "POTENTIAL" teams that already have their QB and do not have their LT. Take you pick of: Miami, Jets, Washington and the tigers...and a few others. The browns!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

There are some teams that have multiple first this year right? Jags? Texans? no not texans....Idk. Thats my plan.
    Miami has 3 picks in the first round (as it stands, #2, #12, #22).
    Raiders have 2 picks in the first round (#11, #13).
    Jax has 2 picks (#16, #20).

It could get interesting.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I dont know miss cleo. Tell me the future. The jets look terrible. How many more wins do you think they are going to have?
    Point is, there are quite a few top 5 "POTENTIAL" teams that already have their QB and do not have their LT. Take you pick of: Miami, Jets, Washington and the tigers...and a few others. The browns!
    We’ve only played half the season, I just think it’s odd to rule anyone out at this point.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

#andrewthomastrain......find a way, Elway. Protect our QBoTF...Mr. Drew Lock.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

What if another LT emerges, does it have to be Thomas?

Guide me, Nomad. I love me a good LT. #premierposition
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    What if another LT emerges, does it have to be Thomas?

Guide me, Nomad. I love me a good LT. #premierposition
    Like Tua is the flavor for QB, Thomas is the flavor for LT. I'm sure the kid from Iowa is way better than Bolles.

20. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Like Tua is the flavor for QB, Thomas is the flavor for LT. I'm sure the kid from Iowa is way better than Bolles.
    If we took Tua and had a full-fledged QB battle, would you hate it?

22. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

If we know Elway, Thomas will probably not be there (unless Broncos don’t win another game), so Elway will trade back trying to get the second best LT in the draft (Listed is the player from Iowa). Getting more draft picks. I think Elway believes in Lock.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information