Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 NFL Draft

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    The Michigan and LSU Centers are getting more love than the Badger. I like him a lot too though
    I dont like ruiz very much, but cushenberry would be a good addition for us.......I would prefer a later rd center like Hennessey, but If we end up trading back and get some extra 2nd or 3rd capital and draft a center in rd 1, I wont be that upset about it.....the murray option is better by far, but I could see both scenarios play out.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

2. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I dont like ruiz very much, but cushenberry would be a good addition for us.......I would prefer a later rd center like Hennessey, but If we end up trading back and get some extra 2nd or 3rd capital and draft a center in rd 1, I wont be that upset about it.....the murray option is better by far, but I could see both scenarios play out.....
    I like them...but nowhere near 15. Cush should be a srud

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Murray would be dope af!
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Yup

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Coming to a league near you:

NBA is looking at a August finish. I bet NFL doesn’t start until October at this point. Teams won’t want to give up rookie camps and mini camps, etc.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Dude these draft analysts are gonna be shocked when Courtland Sutton makes ProBowl.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

The sickest thing about free agency and Tampa getting Brady is that it now guarantees the top 4 offensive tackles will be gone at 15. At this point it looks like we either move up for one of them or choose who is left from Kinlaw, Ruggs, Fulton/Henderson.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    The sickest thing about free agency and Tampa getting Brady is that it now guarantees the top 4 offensive tackles will be gone at 15. At this point it looks like we either move up for one of them or choose who is left from Kinlaw, Ruggs, Fulton/Henderson.
    I'd still argue that not all 4 are what I'd refer to as LEFT tackles, but either way...there will still be talent available at 15 that will make the team better. Based on our roster right now...Kinlaw would be a priority anyway.

13. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I'd still argue that not all 4 are what I'd refer to as LEFT tackles, but either way...there will still be talent available at 15 that will make the team better. Based on our roster right now...Kinlaw would be a priority anyway.
    Agreed there are currently 2 forecasted True left tackles in the top 15 In Bechton and Thomas, Wirfs and Willis are thought to be more of a RT mold. You also have Jones and Jackson later in rd 1 that fit the Franchsie LT skillset, but both need some refinement in year 1 on technique as they are a bit raw. They could probably start as the backup swing tackle behind bolles and James though.....To me that is more likely then moving up for thomas or Drafting one of the others to replace bolles.....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

15. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

with GM's wanting the draft postponed, and the NFL wanting to go ahead. I suspect the NFL wins. If thats the case medical checks are big factor for draft picks, you could pretty much drop the stock of many prospects with medical concerns......Tua might be fine, but If I was a GM and couldnt get the medical clearance I want on a prospect, Im probably dropping him on my board.....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    with GM's wanting the draft postponed, and the NFL wanting to go ahead. I suspect the NFL wins. If thats the case medical checks are big factor for draft picks, you could pretty much drop the stock of many prospects with medical concerns......Tua might be fine, but If I was a GM and couldnt get the medical clearance I want on a prospect, Im probably dropping him on my board.....
    I'm a proponent for Kinlaw, but if I don't know all the info on his knee...I'm going another route.

18. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Wills and Wirfs fit the profile physically and athletically. They just haven't done it extensively. And again I pray people overthink Thomas and he drops to us. As to the medical. I completely agree that we will have to be extra careful about anyone with history

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Wills and Wirfs fit the profile physically and athletically. They just haven't done it extensively. And again I pray people overthink Thomas and he drops to us. As to the medical. I completely agree that we will have to be extra careful about anyone with history
    Any concern that scouts at the combine didn't have glowing reviews of Wills' mental make-up? That is definitely something I'd want to learn more about before I invested in him. What about the concerns with Thomas' footwork? Probably a good idea to have him go through a workout.

And I'm sure we can say this stuff about pretty much anyone in the draft, but if I'm (insanely) "all in" on drafting OL in the first...A. He needs to be able to start year one and B. I have to be 100% positive he will be better than the person he is replacing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I haven't heard any of the concerns about Jed Rick's mental makeup. But I definitely think after having watched Thomas play the last several years that I would sign him in a heartbeat to play left tackle for me.

And honestly I'd probably be comfortable with drafting Wilson to play on the other side. I think they were the best tackle tandem in college football this year and I think they both obviously will need some work but Thomas is solid in my book and I just think the people are overthinking this at this point. Like I said it happens every year where a guy like DeShaun Watson gets nitpicked to death and somehow a guy like trubisky gets upgraded

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    I haven't heard any of the concerns about Jed Rick's mental makeup. But I definitely think after having watched Thomas play the last several years that I would sign him in a heartbeat to play left tackle for me.

And honestly I'd probably be comfortable with drafting Wilson to play on the other side. I think they were the best tackle tandem in college football this year and I think they both obviously will need some work but Thomas is solid in my book and I just think the people are overthinking this at this point. Like I said it happens every year where a guy like DeShaun Watson gets nitpicked to death and somehow a guy like trubisky gets upgraded
    I would stay away from wilson and Prince they both have lethargy and character concerns.....I didnt know that but charlie campbell said a bunch of team sources have soured on both those guys.....The vibe is that Jones and Jackson are the best after the top 4 in Wirfs, Willis, Bechton and thomas......They both have franchise LT skillet but are raw. Prince and Wilson are expected to go round 2- 3 now...and Ezra who is apparently rocketing up media's boards still is considered by teams to be a rd 4 prospect.....

The tackle class really is going to be all over the map.....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information