Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 NFL Draft

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/henry-...0-b4a47789eeaf

“ Better speed than wiggle on runs after catch”—Lance Zierlien

This is the only negative I could find regarding Ruggs RAC ability, 99% of the reports were glowing.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Jaded...are you ready to watch an attacking offense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Jaded...are you ready to watch an attacking offense?
    With a my frank and beans out.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

With a my frank and beans out.
    We ain't scheming to be bitches.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

We ain't scheming to be bitches.
    We’ll see, PFF doesn’t like your boy Lock.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

We’ll see, PFF doesn’t like your boy Lock.
    Roxaaaaaaaaanne! You don't have to put on that red light!

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

It's an element that your offense needs to have. Taking the top off the defense...that's what winners do. Let's give the QB a completely finished offense from a threat perspective. That's what big dick ballers do.
    break down the elite deep threats on the last five super bowl winners behind this year, and the woman/child beater who was lucky to be on the field. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    break down the elite deep threats on the last five super bowl winners behind this year, and the woman/child beater who was lucky to be on the field. . .
    This past SB you had Hill, who is a burner. The year before that Brady complained about not having speed at WR, and the Rams had Brandon Cooks, who ran a 4.3

The year before that Torrey Smith was on Philadelphia. He ran a 4.3 Nelson Agholor ran a 4.4. Jeffry ran a 4.4. The Eagles valued having one of the overall fastest WR corps in the game. Hmm..

The Patriots had Cooks in the SB before that, again a 4.3 Julio Jones ran a 4.3. He was rumored to hit 4.2, too.

And then we had DT, who ran a 4.3

So yeah, there are lots of speedsters in the SB. And on winning teams. Oh and the Panthers had another burner when we beat that ass.

You are starting to sound like an old man who jus twants to run the damn football 40 times a game. Old ass fish dog. lol jk ilubb

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

This past SB you had Hill, who is a burner. The year before that Brady complained about not having speed at WR, and the Rams had Brandon Cooks, who ran a 4.3

The year before that Torrey Smith was on Philadelphia. He ran a 4.3 Nelson Agholor ran a 4.4. Jeffry ran a 4.4. The Eagles valued having one of the overall fastest WR corps in the game. Hmm..

The Patriots had Cooks in the SB before that, again a 4.3 Julio Jones ran a 4.3. He was rumored to hit 4.2, too.

So yeah, there are lots of speedsters in the SB. And on winning teams. Oh and the Panthers had another burner when we beat that ass.

You are starting to sound like an old man who jus twants to run the damn football 40 times a game. Old ass fish dog. lol jk ilubb
    last five years, before this one. . . the winners. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

No no no no no. We're not You've been provided ample proof as to how speed at WR is UBIQUITOUS on SB rosters.

We're done here. The proof is what it is, and a reasonable person cannot disagree with what I have proffered.

Get him the **** out of this board and into the body bag.

I just hit hem with that old King. that slow roll boom boom oh that boy dead King. That outlandlish style burn hem up he's on a roll King. that black out don't act out or you'll get to Know King.

He ****** around and got styled on.

#thatboydead
    #ohlawd
    #shotsfired
    #shotshit
    #callhismomma
    #hashtag
    #style
    #styledon
    #thestyleDon
    #DonStylismo
    #showmemyrespect
    #IhaveGMoney onspeeddial
    #thatismypeer
    #thatismybrother
    #IAMTHEGOAT
    #tag

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Remember when CoachChaz tried to style on me about Case Keenum and lectured me?

Yeah, that level of whooping is what I justput on Doggington

Jaded! Get the limo!

The only one who can save the board right now is the Style Don.

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

That's what happened when you make Shaq made. This was Hakeem when he felt dissed. This that Jordan in game six.

And let me tell you something brother I....am...retiring he gimmick again I just got a little bored is all.

Whatever, dog. It's not like you ever gave a dam what I thought anyway. Harumph.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

LOL cooks is a bum what did he do in that SB? didnt they lose to the patriots? Torrey smith is and will always be a scrub? Julio Jones in the SB had 4 catches 87 yds no TD's.....Sutton can do that to.....

DT in his SB what were his stats......13 catches for 118 yds, and then 8 yds in SB 50......

your examples are trash......

Facts are..... while speed is mad important at the WR position if you want a versatile domiannt offense, you must combine route running, YAC ability, quick twitch and seperation ability with that speed as a prospect or your Phillip Dorsett.....That is no way what we need at pick 15.....

How hard is it for people to see a burner is not just what we need? we need a complete WR outside at number 2 that has speed, how f'in hard is it for people to understand that seriously????

Style on that homey J/K
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/henry-...0-b4a47789eeaf

“ Better speed than wiggle on runs after catch”—Lance Zierlien

This is the only negative I could find regarding Ruggs RAC ability, 99% of the reports were glowing.

Ruggs is phillip dorsett with less college production.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

19. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

So because their individual SB performances aren't up to snuff...sir...that argument is so flawed I've not the time for it.

It's time for speed bb.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information